We’re looking for someone who is excited about creating real-world applications and implementing beautiful, user-centric interfaces. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work in a grown-up startup that builds software solutions that millions of people see and use every day. You will experiment with new technologies and experience working as a member of a team where you can grow and learn, while always pushing initiatives forward.
“We are passionate engineers who are developing highly performant and complex applications for our users. Our focus is to build a platform for people to share their ideas more expressively and efficiently.”
What you will do:
- Develop the Windows Desktop application of Prezi Present and Prezi Video
- Shape the application together with the product team
- Write well-tested, maintainable code
- Take responsibility for the entire application lifecycle
- Work in an agile development environment, regularly shipping and iterating on results.
If you have:
- 3+ years of experience in development in C#
- Strong knowledge of .NET stack
- Experience with developing multi-threaded applications
- Willingness to work closely with designers
- Passion for beautiful and user-centric interfaces
- Great communication skills (in English) are essential
- Decent knowledge of other programming languages (ex. JS, C++, Scala, Objective-C) ...
then we would love to talk to you!
Bonus if you have:
- Experience in XAML based app development
- Strong knowledge of different frameworks (ex. testing, logging, mvvm, etc...)
- Experience in working with large code bases
- Familiarity with agile software development
- Experience in functional reactive programming
- Experience in continuous integration and delivery
The best part: Join an awesome team who highly appreciates visual communication, who believes that together we are greater than the sum of our parts, and who deeply cares about those around us.
At Prezi, we celebrate the diversity of our customers and our employees. We employ people from all backgrounds to build a product for everyone. We are looking for people who will bring in their different perspectives and help us on our mission to reinvent how people share knowledge, tell stories, and inspire their audiences.
If you are into visual communication, love to be a part of a team, and care about those around you, we encourage you to apply.