Growth Marketing Manager
Prezi is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to help drive measurable results across marketing and product. This individual will work cross functionally with the marketing, data, sales, content, localization and product teams, to produce best-in-class marketing and product experiences for Prezi’s 85 million+ users. This role requires someone who is creative, organized, collaborative, and detail-oriented.
- Write on-brand copy for emails and web quickly in order to facilitate A/B testing and react to changing business priorities;
- End-to-end ownership of experiments from instrumentation to deployment to wider audience;
- Responsible for identifying opportunities to drive Growth and Monetization metrics outside of product;
- Strong partnership with Product Manager to ensure product / marketing channel communications are in sync;
- Manage daily workflow and backlog for email marketing and copy requirements for the Growth & Monetization team;
- Execution of Growth & Monetization marketing oriented tests, both independently or in collaboration with the broader marketing team;
- Familiar with best practices in email copy layout;
- Code HTML emails independently.
- Test, execute and troubleshoot email campaigns in our 9 supported languages;
- Ensure accuracy of all email marketing assets with detail-oriented QA;
- Ensure email messages render properly on all known devices and email clients;
- Stay current with email delivery best practices to maximize inbox placement and responsiveness.
- 2 years of prior digital marketing experience
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a variety of teams
- Excellent project management skills, ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to think quickly on your feet, adapt to a highly variable environment, change scope and focus with ease
- Must have experience with HTML coding for email design, email delivery infrastructure, and email authentication
- Must have hands-on experience working with data files
- Familiarity with and prior usage of Prezi
- A/B and multivariate testing and analysis experience preferred.
Meet Some of Prezi's Employees
Inside Sales Associate
Brett loves that, through his role at Prezi, he is able to help businesses around the world stand out from the pack and tell their stories the way they want to.
Back to top