Full Stack Web Engineer
To help our business stay on mission, Prezi’s Customer Bridge Team in San Francisco is looking for a full stack engineer to join us building world class, hyper-effective, well synchronized, rapidly scaling, largely automated Go-To-Market operations.
This team aims to further grow Prezi’s impact and outreach by developing systems to power an innovative and sustainable business model based on highly effective self-service, assisted user acquisition and successful operations. In this team, we work with the Go-To-Market teams (Marketing, Support, Sales, Success) to support a seamless and consistent overall customer experience, including anticipating, advocating for and addressing our users’ immediate needs in any stage of their relationship with Prezi. Some examples are end-to-end signup and payment experience, all SEO, content virality, etc. All of that with a laser focus on iterative increments of customer value.
- Implement capabilities for our customers as well as to be used by our colleagues to be used to interact with customers in their customer-facing roles such as Sales, Support, Marketing and Customer Success teams.
- Make significant contributions to the business by working with a cross-functional team to provide expertise, ship high-quality work, and complex components.
- Work in an agile team and organization, continuously refine our own processes towards best team performance and most fun. Our Engineering Managers, Product Owners and Program Management Team are dedicated to supporting you with this.
- Work through a variety of technical challenges that will require creativity and close collaboration across internal functions (design, UX, sales, marketing, etc).
- Release early, release often, deploy to production from day one.
- Work with a toolchain across infrastructure, data, continuous integration, back end, front end and 3rd party integrations with new things to pick up on the way.
- Coordinate and own development projects from beginning to end. Plan, implement with your fellow engineers, release, measure, repeat.
- Contribute to building our dev tools and architecture to enable us to more quickly ship new features into production at scale. We dedicate typically 20% of our sprints to this, while we also rely on our Infrastructure Team to help with major, company-wide tooling and infrastructure support.
- Participate in hackathons and engineering days
- Learn from and share your knowledge with your team and colleagues on the go.
Skills and traits we are looking for
- A passion for delivering value to users
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 2+ years experience in developing web applications in production (e.g. backend using Django, Rails, Node frontend using Backbone, React, Bootstrap)
- A solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. cloud infrastructure, HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching, REST)
- Proficiency with servers, linux, cloud infrastructure, build systems, continuous integration
- A passion for clean, maintainable, well-tested code
- Experience working with applications at scale
- The ability to structure and build complex client side applications
- Knowledge of test automation of backend and frontend applications
- Extensive knowledge of responsive design, web standards and modern browsers
- A passion for user-centric interface design
- Ability and willingness to learn fast and pick up new things easily
- A working environment that supports career and skill growth
- People who listen to your opinions and value them
- The opportunity to spend time working at our Budapest office
- The opportunity to go to tech conferences anywhere in the world
- A fun office with community activities, outings, presentations, office bar, happy hours, ping-pong/pool/foosball, a bar, sports leagues, and something you might make happen next :)
- Quality meals, snacks, drinks every day
- Flexible working hours and untracked vacations
- A centrally located office in downtown San Francisco
- 401k plan
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
Meet Some of Prezi's Employees
Inside Sales Associate
Brett loves that, through his role at Prezi, he is able to help businesses around the world stand out from the pack and tell their stories the way they want to.
Back to top