Full Stack Web Developer
We're looking for an engineer interested in building forward thinking web experiences and interactions for our users. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a growing start-up, building things millions of people will use everyday. You can experiment with new technologies and work with people from whom you can learn and keep pushing things forward. This position is located in our Budapest office.
At Prezi we work in small, cross-functional teams with other engineers, designers, data analysts, marketing and product managers: this shapes us into one big team that focuses on the growth of the whole product. For this specific team, you would have the opportunity to work on backend-heavy full stack projects to create customer facing applications by utilizing the essence of the newest technologies and designs out there. You will learn a lot about how our payment system works and what unique challenges it holds, and furthermore, you will get to open source some of the awesome things you have been working on! You can also choose to get involved in building an awesome, complex app using TypeScript, React on the FRP paradigm. However, this isn’t a job to be taken lightly. Technology changes fast, therefore our engineers do as well: we need you to adjust your mind accordingly, be quick and snappy, and never feel discouraged. If you feel up for the challenge to become the newest member of the Prezi family, keep reading. Spoilers ahead… we warned you.
We prefer you having:
- 3+ years experience in developing web applications and web services (e.g. Python/Django, Scala, RoR)
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching, REST, etc.)
- Passion for clean, maintainable code
- Good communication skills in english
We'll be really happy if you also have:
- Knowledge of test automation of backend and frontend applications
- Passion for user-centric interface design
- Familiar with scaling online marketing systems (SEO, SEM, and email marketing, amongst others) nice to have.
- Experience with 3rd party integrations.
Back to top