Full Stack Engineer
Full Stack Engineer- San Francisco
We’re looking for a full-stack software engineer to help us grow Prezi, a full-cycle presentation platform used by millions of people around the world to create visually stunning presentations.
To help our business stay on mission, we are looking for a full-stack engineer to join us working on projects around the awareness, consideration and acquisition stages of the user journey. Join a team working on content discovery, content virality, SEO, email infrastructure, high traffic, top of the funnel part of the website, etc. All of that with a laser focus on iterative increments of customer value.
If you have...
- 1-5 years of experience programming working on front-end or back-end with the desire to work on both
- experience developing web applications (we use Django, Python, Typescript and React)
- a passion for clean, maintainable, well-tested code
- ability to communicate engineering concepts to technical and nontechnical stakeholders
- a passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience
- experience working in a collaborative team environment (we love pair programming!)
- Interest and willingness to learn and work with new technologies
If you have these nice to have…
- full stack experience
- experience working with Django, Python, Typescript and React or other similar languages and frameworks
- experience working with applications at scale (we work with pages that have millions of views per day)
- the ability to structure and build complex client-side applications
- extensive knowledge of responsive design, web standards and modern browsers
then we would love to talk to you!
We offer a competitive salary, a culture where you can be yourself, flexible working hours in our beautiful office environment, free high-quality food in the Prezi Bistro, in-office Yoga, a robust benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, HSA, EAP, 401k with company matching, stock options, paid parental leave, fellowship program, flexible time off, paid trips to professional conferences, and much more. The best part: you will join an awesome team who highly appreciates visual communication, who believes that together we are greater than the sum of our parts, and who deeply care about those around us.
The best part: you will join an awesome team who highly appreciates visual communication, who believes that together we are greater than the sum of our parts, and who deeply care about those around us.
At Prezi, we celebrate the diversity of our customers and our employees. We employ people from all backgrounds to build a product for everyone. We are looking for people who will bring in their different perspectives and help us on our mission to reinvent how people share knowledge, tell stories, and inspire their audiences. To learn more about this opportunity, Prezi the company, Prezi Values (We Care, We Team and We Picture) and experience the magic of Prezi the product click on this link.
See Inside the Office of Prezi
Founded in 2009, Prezi is a cloud-based presentation software tool that helps users connect powerfully with their audiences. Unlike standard presentation slides, Prezi’s zoomable canvas shows relationships between the big picture and fine details, putting ideas into context and engaging viewers in a unique and visually exciting way.
Back to top