Prezi's infrastructure & backend teams of 10 are looking for engineers interested in DevOps tooling for a hundred engineers and developing and maintaining mission-critical backend services.
We are using the AWS cloud to host our distributed microservices architecture of more than 50 services with several hundreds of nodes serving millions of our users every day. Key technologies we are depending on are Python/Django, Docker, Scala, Chef, AWS Elastic Beanstalk and a lot more.
Some of the challenges we have in our sight right now:
- Re-architecting mission-critical services to a multi-region setup
- Introducing the HashiCorp toolchain (e.g. Terraform) to our infrastructure and to the workflow of our engineering teams
- Reducing the friction and the Time to Production of our engineering teams with automating more and more of their workflows
We hire for potential and mindset, not existing hard skills. With that said, you ideally:
- have written cloud-native applications, preferably on AWS
- feel end-to-end responsibility towards your services (from designing them to the very last exception you get)
- understand the underlying and surrounding technologies such as Continuous delivery, Containers, Linux and the networking stack (from IP subnets to HTTP)
- like to and can learn new things
- prefer working in a diverse, international environment
- think critically and are ready to challenge the status quo in a constructive way
- have strong English communication skills, both spoken and written
We are looking for fresh minds with at least some experience. Come join us in our headquarters in Budapest and have an impact on how tens of millions of people share ideas.
Meet Some of Prezi's Employees
Inside Sales Associate
Brett loves that, through his role at Prezi, he is able to help businesses around the world stand out from the pack and tell their stories the way they want to.
Back to top