Customer Support Specialist
Prezi is redefining what the experience of building and sharing ideas should be today. We’re breaking away from the restrictions of slides, making space for non-linear narratives, and providing a seamless workflow that encompasses before, during, and after a presentation. We see a huge potential in Prezi and feel that we have only just begun to scratch the surface.
We're looking for a full-time Customer Support Specialist in Budapest, serving in the European and mostly the American markets, covering 8-hour shifts, mainly between 12 pm and 11 pm CET the latest. As part of the Learning & Support Department, you would work with a small team to support our users online.
Who will love this job:
- An advocate for our customers, stopping at nothing to help them succeed.
- A MacGyver who thinks creatively to solve problems and discover workarounds using available resources.
- A wordsmith with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and with a friendly tone.
- A cool cucumber who can multitask and juggle priorities without breaking a sweat.
- A team player who contributes ideas to improve processes.
- Solve client issues across all support channels (email, chat, phone, social media, forums) within a fast-paced, collaborative working environment with a positive attitude, confident and calm demeanor, ensuring their satisfaction and happiness with our products and service.
- Cross-functional stakeholder to manage open customer issues, escalate when appropriate, and ensure timely follow-up and satisfactory resolution.
- Assist with keeping internal and customer-facing support documentation up-to-date. Contribute recommendations for continually improving product and process.
- Proactively analyze user feedback, research and identify issues, suggest solutions
- Help, nurture and teach users with the goal of making them happy and active Prezi users
- Be a role model that employees can follow in terms of team culture, expectations, and work ethic
- Evangelize Prezi internally within the company and share your passion for idea-sharing and the Prezi community
- Proficient level of English is a must (C1-C2)
- You can judge subtext easily in a conversation and steer the conversation in a direction that leads to mutual understanding. You are able to determine the tone of a customer's message, adapt to it, and respond in a way that fulfills their needs.
- Knowledge of the following languages is a plus: Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Korean.
- Able and willing to work afternoons/evenings.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills, perseverance, and patience.
- Collaborative team player, open to discussion and new ideas, and may work with other teams in the organization.
- A growth mindset – an aptitude for continual learning and sharing your experience and knowledge with others.
- You’re incredibly organized, independent problem solver, you manage your time effectively, process driven, and able to think on your feet and outside the box.
- Can look at multiple angles of a situation and can see big connections in projects and overall company.
What we offer
- A disruptive company and product that is changing how ideas are developed and shared around the world
- An international working environment
- Creative, fast-paced, flexible, fun and challenging workplace
- Workshops: presentations, how to make a Prezi, the role of support in the company, learning about other teams in the company
- Company events: conferences, meet-ups
- Cool office space with some nice perks such as free food, access to gym, etc.
You can learn more about Learning & Support at Prezi here.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online and submit your CV and a one-page, detailed cover letter in English, summarizing your motivation (which is not your CV).
Have you created a prezume yet? If yes, please do not hesitate to share the link in your CV or upload it with your application.
Meet Some of Prezi's Employees
Inside Sales Associate
Brett loves that, through his role at Prezi, he is able to help businesses around the world stand out from the pack and tell their stories the way they want to.
Back to top