Customer Support Specialist
Prezi is redefining what the experience of building and sharing ideas should be today. We’re breaking away from the restrictions of slides, making space for non-linear narratives, and providing a seamless workflow that encompasses before, during, and after a presentation. We see a huge potential in Prezi and feel that we have only just begun to scratch the surface.
We're looking for a full-time Customer Support Specialist in Budapest, serving in the European and mostly the American markets, covering 8-hour shifts, mainly between 12 pm and 11 pm CET the latest. As part of the Learning & Support Department, you would work with a small team to support our users online.
Who will love this job:
- An advocate for our customers, stopping at nothing to help them succeed.
- A MacGyver who thinks creatively to solve problems and discover workarounds using available resources.
- A wordsmith with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and with a friendly tone.
- A cool cucumber who can multitask and juggle priorities without breaking a sweat.
- A team player who contributes ideas to improve processes.
- Solve client issues across all support channels (email, chat, phone, social media, forums) within a fast-paced, collaborative working environment with a positive attitude, confident and calm demeanor, ensuring their satisfaction and happiness with our products and service.
- Cross-functional stakeholder to manage open customer issues, escalate when appropriate, and ensure timely follow-up and satisfactory resolution.
- Assist with keeping internal and customer-facing support documentation up-to-date. Contribute recommendations for continually improving product and process.
- Proactively analyze user feedback, research and identify issues, suggest solutions
- Help, nurture and teach users with the goal of making them happy and active Prezi users
- Be a role model that employees can follow in terms of team culture, expectations, and work ethic
- Evangelize Prezi internally within the company and share your passion for idea-sharing and the Prezi community
- Proficient level of English is a must (C1-C2)
- You can judge subtext easily in a conversation and steer the conversation in a direction that leads to mutual understanding. You are able to determine the tone of a customer's message, adapt to it, and respond in a way that fulfills their needs.
- Knowledge of the following languages is a plus: Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Korean.
- Able and willing to work afternoons/evenings.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills, perseverance, and patience. You’re good at computer systems, mobile devices (iOS and Android) and other tech products, you have a keen interest in the technical aspect of support.
- Collaborative team player, open to discussion and new ideas, and may work with other teams in the organization.
- A growth mindset – an aptitude for continual learning and sharing your experience and knowledge with others.
- You’re incredibly organized, independent problem solver, you manage your time effectively, process driven, and able to think on your feet and outside the box.
- Can look at multiple angles of a situation and can see big connections in projects and overall company.
What we offer
- A disruptive company and product that is changing how ideas are developed and shared around the world
- An international working environment
- Creative, fast-paced, flexible, fun and challenging workplace
- Workshops: presentations, how to make a Prezi, the role of support in the company, learning about other teams in the company
- Company events: conferences, meet-ups
- Cool office space with some nice perks such as free food, access to gym, etc.
You can learn more about Learning & Support at Prezi here.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply online and submit your CV and a one-page, detailed cover letter in English, summarizing your motivation (please don't summarize your CV in your motivation letter).
Have you created a prezume yet? If yes, please do not hesitate to share the link in your CV or upload it with your application.
Back to top