Customer Advocate Marketing Manager
Prezi, the cloud-based presentation platform that helps you connect more powerfully with your audience and customers, is looking for an Customer Advocate Marketing Manager to join our team in San Francisco. The Customer Advocate Marketing manager will have the opportunity to build, nurture and grow a B2B customer advocate program from the ground up. The ideal candidate blends strategic thinking, a passion for the customer, and experience to build strong advocacy programs plus the ability to execute at the highest level. This role will also manage marketing to our other communities on Prezi’s social channels.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Build out a b2b customer advocacy program from the ground up at Prezi
- The goal is to increase customer advocacy (including referrals, testimonials, references, etc.), identify cross-sell and upsell opportunities, and increase loyalty and retention
- Nurture and grow the program
- Build rapport with customers to increase renewals, referrals, and cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as: in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, onboarding, ongoing nurture campaigns, and first look programs.
- Connecting with customers to ensure continued education and success throughout the relationship lifecycle
- Identifying key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives
- Measure and report on ROI of program
- Manage marketing to Prezi’s existing social communities
- Engage Prezi’s customers on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin with regular, engaging content
- Analyze content to determine which types work best
- Grow the social following in our key target segments
Skills and experience required
- Education: Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and business
- Previous Customer Service, Customer Success, or Account Management experience
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including the Influitive platform and marketing automation platforms
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
Personal Qualities required
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Interpersonal skills to help them nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Incredibly creative marketing and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience
Meet Some of Prezi's Employees
Inside Sales Associate
Brett loves that, through his role at Prezi, he is able to help businesses around the world stand out from the pack and tell their stories the way they want to.
Back to top