Customer Advocacy and Social Media Marketing Manager
Prezi, the cloud-based presentation platform that helps you connect more powerfully with your audience and customers, is looking for a Customer Advocacy and Social Media Marketing Manager to join our team in San Francisco. This person will have the opportunity to manage and grow our B2B customer advocate program and all of our social communities plus create other written content to engage our communities. The ideal candidate blends strategic thinking, a passion for the customer, advocacy and social media management experience plus the ability to write and execute at the highest level.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and grow Prezi’s customer advocacy program
- Create compelling daily challenges and other content to build rapport with customers to increase renewals, referrals, cross-sell and upsell opportunities plus meet other sales and marketing goals.
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as: in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs and first look programs.
- Connect with customers to ensure continued education and success throughout the relationship lifecycle
- Identifying key customers from the advocacy hub that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Measure and report on ROI of program
- Social media management across Prezi’s communities
- Engage Prezi’s customers on Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin and other social channels with regular, engaging content creating compelling social campaigns, posts, and other content.
- Analyze content to determine which types work best
- Grow the social following in our key target segments
- As part of the content team, write various types of content to support Prezi’s content marketing and strategy efforts
- As needed, support the content team by developing content from and for our community such as blog posts, case studies, email etc..
- Education: Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and business
- Previous Customer Service, Customer Success, or Account Management experience a plus
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital and social marketing tools and channels. Note that knowledge of the Influitive platform is a major plus
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement
- Content marketing experience a plus
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
Skills and Personal Qualities required
- Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
- Interpersonal skills to help them nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent writing skills as the ability to write engaging short and long-form content is a necessity
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Incredibly creative marketing and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand and improve the customer experience
Meet Some of Prezi's Employees
Inside Sales Associate
Brett loves that, through his role at Prezi, he is able to help businesses around the world stand out from the pack and tell their stories the way they want to.
Back to top