Content and Product Writer
We’re looking for a word whiz with experience writing product and managing large amounts of support content for a mass audience to join us as a Content and Product Writer.
We have a strong library of content to help people learn our products that are designed to revolutionize the way people communicate. What we need to do now is deliver it to our users as effectively as possible. If you have experience writing, editing, and managing a large knowledge base aimed at teaching people something new in a short space of time, that’s great; but if you also know how to optimize content (especially in an e-learning environment), then we’d really like to get to know you.
You’ll be a part of the content team under Learn and Support. Particularly, you’ll be in charge of the knowledge base. This means you’ll develop and maintain the wordy side of our content experience and work closely with the rest of the content team as well as with localizers, designers, UXers, developers, and our data experts. You’re a first-class communicator able to collaborate with a number of stakeholders across a bunch of functions. You’ll have to take initiative, produce, plan, and collaborate.
In addition to creating content to help people learn our products you’ll write the copy for our products. This means you’ll work with different product teams to create the text that gives our users the ultimate Prezi experience, so it’s important you empathize with our users and also interpret what our messages our UXers and developers want to convey.
Basically you’ll have all the tools you need to get it done, but you’ll have to know how to tap into your resources, and your expectations for yourself and your work don’t stop at “good enough.” You know how to handle several spinning plates at one time, and you’re good at being a Sherlock, holmes!
Managing and optimizing the effectiveness of Prezi Learn Content
- Includes data-driven content management and analyzing how content is performing and making adjustments accordingly
- Writing, editing, and proofreading a large amount of content quickly and under pressure when necessary
- Working with the support team to ensure all support messaging is on brand and on point. Includes the creating and editing commonly used customer communication.
Collaborating with Content Production and Internationalization Manager to make sure all content is delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Benchmarking our content against our peers and ensuring our experience is industry-leading.
Ensuring product copy is in-line with Prezi style and branding
- Working with product teams to produce copy for new and existing features
- Writing and editing error messages and making sure these messages are helpful to and empathetic with our users
- Writing product release notes
- Communicating new product features and releases with the content team
You are a native English speaker or you speak English on native level with:
- a degree in communications or a related field.
- a strong writing background in various styles of writing for target markets.
- a passion for words and the work you produce.
- an ability to do a quick turnaround and to work well under pressure.
- a positive, can-do attitude and a sense of humor
- an ability to analyze and interpret data and its relation to content and learning.
- a willingness to stand up for your words.
- experience at a startup.
- flexibility and organization.
- a lot of ideas (preferably good ones).
experience using our products.
- familiarity with CMS and CRM.
- a sharp eye for punctuation and even small style or grammatical errors.
What you can expect from us:
- Membership in a vibrant, supportive, challenging community within Prezi in Budapest.
- Fellowship program: travel to San Francisco occasionally.
- Participate in conferences.
- Competitive monthly salary and stock options.
- Flexible working hours and vacation.
- Relocation services and support.
- Free breakfast and lunch in our bistro and some other cool perks.
- Be yourself - we are proud to be colourful!
How to apply:
Please submit your up-to-date CV in English.
Back to top