Transportation Security Reporter, POLITICO Pro (EDI0049)
POLITICO Pro is looking for a reporter to cover transportation security policy, across all modes, including air, rail, roads and transit. The ideal candidate possesses policy expertise and a passion for politics, scooping the competition and giving readers inside information they need to know and can’t get elsewhere.
We want someone who is aggressive, versatile and curious, is able to build a beat and can write fast-breaking news items and broader conceptual stories as necessary for both our subscription-based site and POLITICO.com.
- Ability to write quickly and analytically
- Experience in covering national transportation policy and politics
- Established ability to write clearly and accurately on deadline
- Proven ability to break news and handle a demanding, fast-moving reporting job
- Knowledge of transportation security policy is a plus
- Experience covering Congress and regulatory agencies is preferred
How To Apply
Please send a brief cover letter, résumé, no more than five clips and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: EDI0049
It is POLITICO’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender or other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Meet Some of POLITICO's Employees
Senior Audience Development Analyst
Rachel engages audiences by analyzing current reader habits and interests to target new readers with relevant content. She also helps pinpoint which topics and journalistic styles resonate most with audiences.
Back to top