Summer 2017 Events Internship (BUS0103)
POLITICO has experienced rapid growth in all live extensions of our journalism. We hosted 100+ events last year and had our most successful video series to-date. Now we’re are looking for an intern to help our Events team bring POLITICO journalism to life.
- Support the Events Department on the planning and production of high-profile, newsworthy event programs for the organization
- Support logistics for POLITICO events, such as attendee identification, creative development and day-of execution
- An interest in politics, policy and the political process
- Exceptionally strong organizational skills to manage a large number of details within multiple projects under firm schedules and deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience using Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
How To Apply
It is POLITICO’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender or other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Meet Some of POLITICO's Employees
Senior Audience Development Analyst
Rachel engages audiences by analyzing current reader habits and interests to target new readers with relevant content. She also helps pinpoint which topics and journalistic styles resonate most with audiences.
Back to top