Senior Salesforce Administrator (BUS0098)
POLITICO is seeking a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join a team focused on the improvement of our Salesforce eco-system. This person will play a critical role in driving the continued transformation of our sales organization to foster enablement across a diverse group of global stakeholders. Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter who can quickly adapt to evolving business needs and implement impactful, measurable and scalable solutions.
- Support the completion of highly detailed, complex and expansive SFDC administration tasks including but not limited to; user and profile administration, reporting and dashboards, ETL, data cleansing, workflows, object and field creation, basic application creation, etc.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for Salesforce capabilities and best practices, working closely with business partners to realize the full capabilities of Salesforce using best practices.
- Maintain familiarity with other IT system / business application capabilities and scope definition in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
- Stay current with periodic SFDC releases and leverage updates applicable to organizational requirements.
- Partner with various stakeholders to analyze business needs, elicit requirements and design solutions that enable the business to achieve its objectives, improve user experience and drive system adoption.
- Serve as a technical resource for in-house projects and work with vendors and implementation partners to integrate new applications and tools. Act as an internal champion to ensure success of the project(s).
- Support the creation of technical documentation for Salesforce configuration and related integrations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to design and deliver initial and ongoing end user training programs to improve platform adoption and utilization.
- Serve as a member of the internal Help Desk team to analyze and troubleshoot data, user and system(s) issues.
- Monitor and amend data strategies to support the accurate creation and distribution of reports and dashboards.
- Other tasks as identified and assigned.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator Required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Proficiency in Excel for data manipulation and complex reporting requirements
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other business systems (Marketing Automation, CPQ, Reporting, Etc.)
- Ability to foresee and analyze project risks, develop risk management plan and mitigate subsequent issues
- Desire to work in a team environment
- High level of commitment and integrity
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in the B2B media and advertising industry highly preferred
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Time-management and employee interaction skills
- Familiar with or willing to learn scrum or agile management methodologies.
How To Apply
Send a résumé, cover letter describing your interest and relevant experience to [email protected] with this in the subject line: BUS0098
It is POLITICO’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender or other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Meet Some of POLITICO's Employees
Senior Audience Development Analyst
Rachel engages audiences by analyzing current reader habits and interests to target new readers with relevant content. She also helps pinpoint which topics and journalistic styles resonate most with audiences.
Back to top