Senior Editor, POLITICO Magazine
Care about the facts? So do we. Since 2007, POLITICO has been committed to non-partisan journalism. We create products and deliver content of consequence; they have the power to change the course of history by making democracy better through our coverage of politics, policy, and power. As long as those intersect, there will be a need for POLITICO and our stories. That's where you come in.
POLITICO Magazine is looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial editor to join our award-winning new project.
What You'll Need:
- Obsessive interest in national politics writ large,
- A love for great writing and reporting
- A proven record of helping writers produce it
- Track record of working with authors and a smart news sensibility
Who You Are:
- Wants to play a key role in all aspects of a magazine that is both in print and online, from ideas to assigning to editing
- Thrive in a start-up culture
- Fluent in the new tools of the web
- Wide-ranging intellectual curiosity
- Gift for story-telling
Come help us build the story. We check our comfort zones at the door each day to foster innovation, and because we believe in each other's ambitions, we come together to create something meaningful.
We value our people. We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including health and wellness benefits, commuter benefits, retirement plans, as well as work-life balance flexibility and opportunities for career development.
Let's keep in touch. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @politicocareers and #meetPOLITICO for a deep dive into what makes us POLITICOs and our adventures. We'd love to hear from you!
Meet Some of POLITICO's Employees
James manages POLITICO’s entire sales system, making it more efficient for the Sales and Audience Solutions Team. He also helps customize the user experience and add new users.
Back to top