Care about the facts? So do we. Since 2007, POLITICO has been committed to non-partisan journalism. We create products and deliver content of consequence; they have the power to change the course of history by making democracy better through our coverage of politics, policy, and power. As long as those intersect, there will be a need for POLITICO and our stories. That's where you come in.
POLITICO is seeking a systems-minded, collaborative individual to serve as a Salesforce Administrator with a team focused on the improvement of our Salesforce eco-system. This person will play a critical role in driving the continued transformation of our sales organization to foster enablement across a diverse group of global stakeholders. Our ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, organized, self-starter who can quickly adapt to evolving business needs and help to implement impactful, measurable and scalable solutions.
What You'll Do:
- Understand all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical / functional capabilities.
- Stay current with periodic SFDC releases and leverage updates applicable to organizational requirements.
- Execute all Salesforce administration tasks including but not limited to; user and profile administration, reporting and dashboards, data cleansing, workflows, object and field creation, basic application creation, etc.
- Support the creation of technical documentation for Salesforce and related integrations.
- Serve as a member of the internal Help Desk team to analyze and troubleshoot data, user and system(s) issues.
- Provide best practice training and materials to internal departments and new employee orientation.
- Develop reports and dashboards to allow for more effective business insight and decision making.
- Regularly audit data to uncover data integrity issues and opportunities for process improvement.
- Support overall data maintenance efforts including ETL functions leveraging the Salesforce Dataloader.
- Other tasks as identified and assigned.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 1+ years of Salesforce Administration Experience
- Proficiency in Excel for data manipulation and complex reporting requirements
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Desire to work in a team environment
- High level of commitment and integrity
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Bonus If You Have:
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Experience in the B2B media and advertising industry highly preferred
- Familiar with or willing to learn scrum or agile management methodologies
Come help us build the story. We check our comfort zones at the door each day to foster innovation, and because we believe in each other's ambitions, we come together to create something meaningful.
We value our people. We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including health and wellness benefits, commuter benefits, retirement plans, as well as work-life balance flexibility and opportunities for career development.
Let's keep in touch. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @politicocareers and #meetPOLITICO for a deep dive into what makes us POLITICOs and our adventures. We'd love to hear from you!
Meet Some of POLITICO's Employees
James manages POLITICO’s entire sales system, making it more efficient for the Sales and Audience Solutions Team. He also helps customize the user experience and add new users.
Back to top