Manager, Programs and Partnerships, POLITICO Live (BUS0105)
POLITICO seeks a skilled and efficient project manager to join our growing POLITICO Live team to oversee, produce and execute high-profile, newsworthy event programs. This candidate would oversee day-to-day production and day-of execution for multiple, simultaneous events from start to finish. Responsibilities include preparing polished event deliverables for client review and managing workflow calendars for each event partnership. This candidate will help ensure event projects are running smoothly and on time and would liaise directly with the Event Directors to communicate updates on client requests and deliverables.
- BA/BS degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in project management and team delegation required, ideally in public affairs, public relations or event management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organization skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to create efficient, multi-platform work plans preferably in an events setting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to strengthen team dynamics, establish and maintain relationships with sponsors, panelists and event vendors
How To Apply
Send a résumé and cover letter describing your interest and relevant experience to [email protected] with this in the subject line: BUS0105
It is POLITICO’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender or other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Meet Some of POLITICO's Employees
Senior Audience Development Analyst
Rachel engages audiences by analyzing current reader habits and interests to target new readers with relevant content. She also helps pinpoint which topics and journalistic styles resonate most with audiences.
Back to top