Manager, Experience and Production, POLITICO Live (BUS0104)
POLITICO seeks a skilled and creative events professional to join our growing POLITICO Live team. This candidate would oversee all technical and production aspects of events to ensure a cohesive, yet unique aesthetic and experience for all POLITICO Live programs. The candidate would manage design, vendor relations and programmatic elements as well as lead day-of execution plan and staffing for all events. The candidate would oversee a Experiential support team and report directly to the Director of Operations to communicate updates and event status with regards to logistics and execution.
- BA/BS degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in project management and team delegation required, ideally in public affairs, public relations or event management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organization skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to create efficient, multi-platform work plans preferably in an events setting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to strengthen team dynamics, establish and maintain relationships with sponsors, panelists and event vendors
How To Apply
Send a résumé and cover letter describing your interest and relevant experience to [email protected] with this in the subject line: BUS0104
It is POLITICO’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender or other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Meet Some of POLITICO's Employees
Senior Audience Development Analyst
Rachel engages audiences by analyzing current reader habits and interests to target new readers with relevant content. She also helps pinpoint which topics and journalistic styles resonate most with audiences.
Back to top