HR Business Partner
POLITICO is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) with experience coaching leaders during times of organizational transformation and growth.
As an HRBP on our team, you will create and implement Human Resources programs focused on attracting, motivating, and developing employees to their greatest potential. You will coach managers on how to give effective feedback and navigate complex situations.
In this position, you will be instrumental in facilitating our employee-oriented, high performance workplace culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with assigned leaders to align human resource practices and programs to support organizational strategic plans
- Coach leaders to ensure employees receive effective feedback that results in increased performance and team commitment. Provide guidance to resolve grievances and disciplinary issues, as needed.
- Coordinate with the recruiting team and line managers to build a talent pipeline and hire talent for key openings
- Maintain a positive work environment through effective employee relations practices.
- Lead and/or contribute to organization-wide Human Resources projects and initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in human resources or a related field. Experience supporting newsrooms or media organizations a plus
- Minimum of 7 years of progressive Human Resources experience. SPHR preferred
- Broad business and financial understanding and ability to apply to human capital implications
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple clients, and provide strong consultative skills throughout the search process
- Adept at communicating effectively across all levels of internal and external stakeholders while inspiring confidence
- Strong project management skills with an ability to identify and analyze business and organizational needs
- Proven success communicating key HR initiatives via the most appropriate mix of media channels
How to Apply:
Send a résumé, cover letter describing your interest and relevant experience and contact information for three references to [email protected] with this in the subject line: ADM0021
Back to top