Health Care Reporter, POLITICO Pro
Care about the facts? So do we. Since 2007, we have been committed to non-partisan journalism. We create products and deliver content of consequence; they have the power to change the course of history by making democracy better through our coverage of politics, policy, and power. As long as those intersect, there will be a need for POLITICO and our stories. That's where you come in.
POLITICO Pro is looking for a reporter to join our Health Care Team, specializing in how state and federal policy and politics are affecting health care providers, and reshaping the delivery of health care.
What You'll Do:
- Be competitive and able to give readers inside information they can't get anywhere else
- Write fast and analytically, covering Congress and federal agencies
- Be versatile and organized
- Own the beat and write quick, breaking news items as well as broader conceptual stories
What You'll Need:
- Experience in covering national health care policy, health care providers, and politics at the professional level
- Established ability to write clearly and accurately on deadline
- Proven ability to break news and handle a demanding, fast-moving reporting job
Come help us build the story. We check our comfort zones at the door each day to foster innovation, and because we believe in each other's ambitions, we come together to create something meaningful.
We value our people. We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including health and wellness benefits, commuter benefits, retirement plans, as well as work-life balance flexibility and opportunities for career development.
Let's keep in touch. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @politicocareers and #meetPOLITICO for a deep dive into what makes us POLITICOs and our adventures. We'd love to hear from you!
Meet Some of POLITICO's Employees
James manages POLITICO’s entire sales system, making it more efficient for the Sales and Audience Solutions Team. He also helps customize the user experience and add new users.
Back to top