Executive Assistant (ADM0002)
As an Executive Assistant at POLITICO, you are responsible for providing a range of complex administrative support services to multiple executives in a proactive and detail-oriented manner.
In addition, you will partner with other POLITICO Executive Assistants to efficiently support executive staff and all stakeholders. Play a critical role in ensuring POLITICO operates efficiently and provide the highest level of service to its internal and external customers by approaching all tasks with the client in mind.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with an ownership attitude and a strong sense of urgency to meet established goals. You should also be an effective partner who is able to collaborate across the organization to meet shared objectives.
• Rigorously maintain complex and dynamic daily schedules. Maintain vacation and leave schedule for executives’ direct reports and managers
• Make travel arrangements and manages executives’ broad travel needs; assists in the processing of expense reports
• Prepare executives presentations and documents for internal meetings and external presentations
• Orchestrate logistics for internal and external events, meetings, conferences and presentations
• Serves as the internal and external point of contact representing various executives. Has senior-level interactions of a complex and sensitive and highly confidential nature inside and outside the company
• Answer and screens calls for various executive level staff members. Manages incoming and outgoing mail
• Provides administrative assistance to other managers and staff on large team projects or initiatives
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
• 3-7 years as a high-performing administrative assistant or similar work experience
• Demonstrated ability to use good judgment and diplomacy to build and maintain relationships
• A flexible attitude and a good sense of humor
• Proactive, detail-oriented approach to work that anticipates the needs of the department and proactively takes steps to address those needs
• Demonstrated experience managing and organizing confidential data
• Proactive, detail-oriented approach to work that anticipates the needs of the department and takes steps to address those needs
• Ability to be plugged into the culture of the organization, understanding its larger goals and its needs
• Professional appearance and demeanor with a keen understanding of the meaning of customer service
• Advanced knowledge of and proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
How to Apply:
Send a résumé, cover letter describing your interest and relevant experience to [email protected] with this in the subject line: ADM0002
Back to top