Chicago Health Care Reporter, POLITICO Pro
POLITICO Pro is looking for an experienced reporter based in the Chicago area to join our expanding health policy team. The ideal candidate will combine health policy expertise and a passion for politics with an insatiable drive to scoop the competition about how state and federal health policy affects consumers, insurers and health care providers. Candidates should be able to write clearly and accurately on deadline.
What You'll Do:
- Cover health care policy in Illinois and the surrounding states, including developments in Obamacare, Medicaid and Medicare, and how those interconnect with state and federal politics.
- Build a beat and write quick, breaking news items and broader conceptual and trend stories.
What You'll Need:
- Proven experience in covering health care policy and politics at the professional level
- Established ability to write clearly and accurately on deadline
- Versatility and organization
- Proven ability to break news and handle a demanding, fast-moving reporting job
Meet Some of POLITICO's Employees
James manages POLITICO’s entire sales system, making it more efficient for the Sales and Audience Solutions Team. He also helps customize the user experience and add new users.
Back to top