Business Development Associate, POLITICO Pro (BUS0006)
POLITICO Pro was launched in February 2011 to provide ahead-of-the-curve reporting similar to the high-impact, high-velocity brand of journalism that made POLITICO Washington's ultimate must read.
Pro currently provides coverage of multiple policy areas including: finance, energy, health care, technology, and transportation, and recently announced the addition of education, agriculture, and trade coverage to meet subscriber demand.
What differentiates POLITICO from other organizations is not only the quality of editorial content, but the caliber of people that it employs. POLITICO Pro seeks talented and smart candidates that work proactively to achieve business objectives while maintaining our culture of collaboration and development.
POLITICO is seeking Business Development Associates (BDA) to help identify and contact future Pro subscribers. The BDA role is ideal for goal-oriented candidates looking to develop valuable sales experience within a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will:
- Identify and contact prospective clients using both in-bound leads and prospecting strategies
- Schedule quality visits with top-tier contacts through consistent and creative outreach
- Research potential clients and identify key information to prepare Account Executives for sales appointments
- Coordinate meeting logistics and prepare marketing materials
- Assist Account Executives throughout the evaluation process to assure prospective clients receive the highest quality service and have an optimal experience
- 1 year of professional experience, including internship and externship roles
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong client service ethic
How To Apply
Send a résumé, cover letter describing your interest and relevant experience to [email protected] with this in the subject line: BUS0006.
It is POLITICO's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender or other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Meet Some of POLITICO's Employees
As the President of the organization, it's Poppy's job to develop company-wide strategy and drive POLITICO's growth by overseeing the Sales, Marketing, Product, Communications, Technology, and HR Teams.
Back to top