Associate Account Manager, POLITICO Pro (BUS0095)
The AAM helps provide high impact service to current Pro subscribers, and conducts multiple service milestones throughout the subscription year. The AAM will work under the guidance of an Account Manager to develop skills and competencies in Account Management. Specifically, the AAM:
- Conducts welcome calls with new subscribers;
- Provides in person or web orientations for new subscriber organizations, or new users within subscriber organizations;
- Holds 180 Day Check In Calls with current clients, and relays notes and information to Account Managers;
- Researches current clients and prepares information relating to the health of the account for Account Managers;
- Shadows Account Manager on Renewal and Upsell calls, in order to gain a greater understanding of the commercial component to Account Management;
- Assists Account Managers throughout the evaluation process to ensure clients receive the highest quality service and have an optimal experience;
- Provides strategic guidance to Account Manager pertaining to the health of account pool.
Day-to-day tasks include the following:
- Manages a high volume of work associated with identifying and executing service campaigns, ensuring that clients receive high-impact, customized service outreach;
- Participates in regular meetings with Account Managers to review service strategy;
- Fields in-bound calls from customers and handle as appropriate, including research, and necessary service steps;
- Conducts demonstrations of POLITICO Pro products that are tailored to accounts;
- Manages on-boarding and account setup for new POLITICO Pro subscribers;
- Maintains notes and account information in Salesforce to track account health.
How To Apply
Send a résumé, cover letter describing your interest and relevant experience to [email protected] with this in the subject line: BUS0095
It is POLITICO’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender or other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Meet Some of POLITICO's Employees
Senior Audience Development Analyst
Rachel engages audiences by analyzing current reader habits and interests to target new readers with relevant content. She also helps pinpoint which topics and journalistic styles resonate most with audiences.
Back to top