Account Manager, Audience Solutions (BUS0003)
POLITICO is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our pioneering and growing media company. Account Managers are an integral part of planning and executing advertising campaigns on POLITICO and POLITICO Pro, and work directly with the Business Development team and Advertising Operations team.
- Develop media plan recommendations and assist Business Development Directors in presenting the recommendation to clients and agencies
- Oversee and monitor the performance of ongoing campaigns to ensure proper execution and delivery
- Develop and manage ongoing relationships with clients and agencies
- Support Business Development team in responding to requests from agencies and clients
- Respond to RFPs issued by media agencies and advertisers
- Create and deliver media insertion orders
- Identify sales prospects and work with Sales Directors on prospect strategy
- Assist in special projects as needed
- Experience at a media/advertising agency is preferred
- Knowledge of digital and print media nationally and in market
- Strong knowledge of media math
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic, professionalism and enthusiasm
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills * Past experience with CRM tools, specifically Salesforce.com, is a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure
How To Apply
Send a résumé, cover letter describing your interest and relevant experience to [email protected] with this in the subject line: BUS0003.
It is POLITICO's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender or other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Meet Some of POLITICO's Employees
As the President of the organization, it's Poppy's job to develop company-wide strategy and drive POLITICO's growth by overseeing the Sales, Marketing, Product, Communications, Technology, and HR Teams.
Back to top