Account Management Associate, POLITICO Pro (BUS0002)
The Account Management Associate (AMA) is an integral part of the Account Management team that interacts with client subscribers on a daily basis in order to provide service and secure renewals. The AMA role is ideal for goal-oriented candidates looking to develop valuable sales and relationship management experience within a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for outreach strategy and for organizing in person and phone interactions with client subscribers
- Prepare team members for visits by providing relationship history and relevant market information
- Assist in the preparation and follow up of the renewal meetings and sales process
- Solid understanding of Pro products and services to respond to client requests
- Assist in client onboarding such as setting up access and providing online walkthroughs of the website
- 1 year of professional experience, including internship and externship roles
- B.A./B.S. required
- Strong client service ethic
- Experience working in a team environment
- Sales or fundraising experience
- Ability to communicate effectively by e-mail and phone with executives
- Experience thinking through problems creatively
- Attention to detail
- Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to take initiative on projects and through customer service interactions
How To Apply
Send a résumé, cover letter describing your interest and relevant experience to [email protected] with this in the subject line: BUS0002.
It is POLITICO’s policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender or other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Meet Some of POLITICO's Employees
Senior Audience Development Analyst
Rachel engages audiences by analyzing current reader habits and interests to target new readers with relevant content. She also helps pinpoint which topics and journalistic styles resonate most with audiences.
Back to top