Account Management Associate, POLITICO Pro
Care about the facts? So do we. Since 2007, we have been committed to non-partisan journalism. We create products and deliver content of consequence; they have the power to change the course of history by making democracy better through our coverage of politics, policy, and power. As long as those intersect, there will be a need for POLITICO and our stories. That's where you come in.
The Account Management Associate (AMA) is an integral part of the Account Management team that interacts with client subscribers on a daily basis in order to provide service and secure renewals. The AMA role is ideal for goal-oriented candidates looking to develop valuable sales and relationship management experience within a fast-paced environment.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for outreach strategy and for organizing in person and phone interactions with client subscribers
- Prepare team members for visits by providing relationship history and relevant market information
- Assist in the preparation and follow up of the renewal meetings and sales process
- Solid understanding of Pro products and services to respond to client requests
- Assist in client onboarding such as setting up access and providing online walkthroughs of the website
What You'll Need:
- 1 year of professional experience, including internship and externship roles
- B.A./B.S. required
- Strong client service ethic
- Experience working in a team environment
- Sales or fundraising experience
- Ability to communicate effectively by e-mail and phone with executives
- Experience thinking through problems creatively
- Attention to detail
- Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to take initiative on projects and through customer service interactions
Come help us build the story. We check our comfort zones at the door each day to foster innovation, and because we believe in each other's ambitions, we come together to create something meaningful.
We value our people. We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including health and wellness benefits, commuter benefits, retirement plans, as well as work-life balance flexibility and opportunities for career development.
Let's keep in touch. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter at @politicocareers and #meetPOLITICO for a deep dive into what makes us POLITICOs and our adventures. We'd love to hear from you!
Meet Some of POLITICO's Employees
James manages POLITICO’s entire sales system, making it more efficient for the Sales and Audience Solutions Team. He also helps customize the user experience and add new users.
Back to top