Sales Associate - Property & Casualty
Property & Casualty at Policygenius...
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to sit in the driver’s seat and “take the wheel” in your career? We’re looking for an ambitious Sales Associate to join our team of Property & Casualty experts! Our team is looking to build upon the incredible foundation and culture we’ve created by taking our product vertical and unprecedented client experience to the next level. Come join our "startup within a startup" and help us build the next big product line at Policygenius.
In this role, you will…
- Work collaboratively with your peers to continue to build out our rapidly expanding Property & Casualty product vertical
- Prepare consultative, value-based presentations for our clients based on our Case Managers’ recommendations
- Provide an unprecedented client experience in order to earn loyalty and build our brand
- Coordinate with lenders and carriers to efficiently communicate our clients’ needs
- Adhere to team policies by meeting quality standards & service level agreements in your daily work flows
- Manage your individual daily work flows & lean in to assist other teammates when necessary
- Adapt to regularly evolving processes & workflows to improve individual/team efficiency
We’d love to hear from you if...
- You have 3+ years of sales experience; a consultative, value-based approach preferred with 1+ years of Property & Casualty insurance sales experience and an active insurance license
- You have a positive attitude, effective problem-solving skills & a passion for providing a sublime client experience
- You possess exceptional verbal & written communication skills; both internally & externally
- You pay strong attention to detail & the ability to self-manage with regular context switching
- You demonstrate honesty & integrity - you do not cut corners and can be trusted to do the right thing for our clients & our team
- You thrive in a teamwork mindset - you take ownership of your work AND your team’s success
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- You deeply appreciate the power of a well-placed GIF
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. Our CEO and co-founder, Jennifer Fitzgerald, is one of only four women in the US fintech space to raise over $50 million in venture capital funding, and we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance, placing over $35 billion in coverage to date.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!
Back to top