Sales Associate - Auto & Home
- Durham, NC
Auto & Home Insurance at Policygenius…
Are you an auto & home insurance expert looking to “take the wheel” in your career in an innovative and exciting environment? Policygenius is looking for an ambitious Sales Associate to join our team of Auto & Home experts! Our team is looking to build upon the incredible foundation and culture we’ve created by taking our product vertical and unprecedented client experience to the next level as we build out our new headquarters in Durham!
In this role, you will…
- Work collaboratively with your peers to continue to build out our rapidly expanding auto & home insurance product vertical
- Prepare consultative, value-based presentations for our clients based on our quoting team’s recommendations and provide a world-class customer experience
- Coordinate with carriers to efficiently communicate our clients’ needs
- Contribute toward team goals and frequently support onboarding of new teammates (we're growing!!)
- Master the workflows, team norms, policies, software, and tools necessary to meet quality standards and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) day-to-day
- Adapt and contribute to regularly evolving processes to improve individual/team efficiency
We’d love to hear from you if...
- You have 2+ years of insurance sales experience and an active Property & Casualty license
- You're a product expert with experience selling home & auto insurance to the standard/preferred segment of the market
- You possess a positive attitude, effective problem-solving skills, and passion for helping clients
- You're a collaborator with a strong teamwork mindset – you take ownership of your work AND your team's success
- You're an excellent communicator, both verbally and written, with internal and external stakeholders
- You have strong attention to detail and self-management
- You’re comfortable with working a flexible schedule
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- FUN, diverse, open-minded coworkers
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. Our CEO and co-founder, Jennifer Fitzgerald, is one of only four women in the US fintech space to raise over $50 million in venture capital funding, and we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance, placing over $35 billion in coverage to date.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" three years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!
Back to top