Manager, Property & Casualty Sales
- Durham, NC
About the role...
Are you a born leader, motivated by coaching and inspiring others to achieve their best? Do you believe in a customer-first sales approach? Are you looking to develop processes, define goals, and build a sales team from the ground up?
Then come join the Policygenius Property and Casualty team! This role is on the front lines of our brand new launch into the auto and home insurance market, managing our sales team as we expand into a new frontier.
In this role, you will...
- Provide hands-on coaching, feedback, and best practices to ensure the sales team has the skills necessary for success
- Define and document new processes for an efficient sales funnel focused on production and user experience
- Align the team on production goals and adherence to daily, weekly, and monthly SLAs
- Communicate team performance to leadership, key stakeholders, and the broader organization
- Identify and surface ongoing trends, blockers, and new opportunities to leadership
- Partner with our marketing, business, and tech teams to build and test new workflows
- Handle escalations and problem solve blockers for the team
- Assist our recruiting team in developing a sustainable hiring pipeline
We'd love to hear from you if...
- You have 4+ years of relevant work experience; previous management or player-coach experience in a Sales organization required
- You're an adept problem-solver with great analytical, prioritization, and disciplined organization skills
- You possess a sales mindset -- you’re motivated by the opportunity to connect prospective customers to a product that meets their needs
- You have a team-first mindset, high energy, and an unrelenting work ethic
- You're a demonstrated subject matter expertise in client and carrier/vendor relations
- A property & casualty license and experience in selling P&C products is a plus
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. Our CEO and co-founder, Jennifer Fitzgerald, is one of only four women in the US fintech space to raise over $50 million in venture capital funding, and we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance, placing over $35 billion in coverage to date.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!
Back to top