Digital Marketing Manager
- New York, NY
About the role...
Policygenius is looking for an energetic and talented Digital Marketing Manager to join the acquisition team. Reporting to the Director of Customer Acquisition, this role will be responsible for managing and optimizing performance in paid search channels, including Google Ads & Bing.
Primary responsibilities will include developing and executing acquisition plans, managing campaign activations and analyzing performance. This candidate should have experience working with analysts and product teams in order to develop and implement strategies that drive growth and improve efficiency.
In this role, you will…
- Execute campaigns and optimize budget in order to maximize performance based on acquisition revenue and ROI targets
- Work closely with data and product marketing teams to develop bidding and CRO strategies
- Analyze data and conduct audience and creative experiments (i.e., A/B and multivariate tests) to gain insights and evaluate refinements and optimizations
- Manage day-to-day workflow and maintain effective communication with key stakeholders
- Stay up to date with changing technology and trends in the paid search landscape
- Source and manage external vendor relationships where required for our growth goals.
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have 3+ years digital marketing experience focused on paid search & managing campaigns across multiple platforms (Google Ads is a must)
- You have a strong analytical toolkit with experience using GA, Tableau and Excel as well as proprietary/3rd party campaign management platforms
- You have a solid understanding of current technologies/vendors and opinions on what to use to achieve targets.
- You have strong problem-solving skills with an orientation toward hypotheses and insights – you believe everything can and should be measured and evaluated for impact and scaling potential
- You have creative and experimental chops - you want to be on the forefront of pioneering acquisition ideas that others will write about
- You have excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail
- You have comfort operating independently in a fast-paced environment; must be adaptable and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- You have superior communication skills - able to communicate and present at a senior level with company leadership as well as cross functionally
- You have influencer marketing experience (strongly preferred!)
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America’s leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. To date, we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance and placed over $45 billion in coverage.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we’re looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine’s “Best Workplaces” three years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!
Back to top