Customer Success Associate - Property & Casualty
- Durham, NC
Customer Success at Policygenius...
Are you looking for a chance to supercharge your career and make a huge impact on a growing startup? We're looking for a Customer Success Associate who is willing to think outside of the box and be on the front lines of our growing Property & Casualty product vertical! This is a unique cross-functional role that works hand in hand with our Sales and Underwriting teams while seeing to it that every client has a seamless onboarding and post-sales experience. This is an exciting opportunity to be a founding member in our new Durham headquarters!
In this role, you will…
- Provide support to clients via chat, email, and phone across home and auto servicing requests varying in complexity
- Support our Underwriting team in collecting and verifying risk assessment data
- Work closely with carriers and lenders to help create a white glove service experience for new clients
- Assist our Sales Agents with policy changes, processing payments, and evidence of insurance requests
- Foster strong client relationships to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and retention
- Identify operational improvements and efficiency opportunities and work with management to execute
- Become a subject matter expert in our team’s processes, our client’s needs, and cross-functional domains
- Act as a mentor to junior team members and help onboard and train as the team grows
We'd love to hear from you if...
- You have an active P&C license with 1+ years’ experience in home, auto, or commercial insurance, 2+ years if unlicensed
- You put customer interests first, have superb attention to detail, a positive attitude, and effective problem-solving skills
- You take pride in your communication and demonstrate a personal and professional approach to verbal and written communications with internal and external customers alike
- You're able to quickly adapt to new processes, technology, and navigate multiple systems
- You exhibit honesty and integrity - you do not cut corners ethically and can be trusted to do the right thing for clients and for the team
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. Our CEO and co-founder, Jennifer Fitzgerald, is one of only four women in the US fintech space to raise over $50 million in venture capital funding, and we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance, placing over $35 billion in coverage to date.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" two years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!
Back to top