Acquisition Marketing Associate
- New York, NY
About the role…
Policygenius is looking for an energetic, analytical, and talented Acquisition Marketing Associate to join the Growth Marketing team! Reporting to the Associate Director of Acquisition, the Acquisition Marketing Associate will be responsible for creating and analyzing reports combining multiple data sources, extracting actionable insights, and reporting these insights to key stakeholders as well as contributing to acquisition media operations across digital and offline channels.
In this role, you will…
- Work with acquisition channel managers to effectively deploy media and track efficiency across channels like Google, Facebook, podcasts, radio, tv, etc.
- Assist the acquisition marketing team in helping to define, set, and track KPIs & OKRs for success
- Participate in marketing strategy development with multi-million dollar spend allocations
- Collaborate with finance to accurately track and analyze marketing spend and performance
- Partner with the analytics and product teams to build and implement systems and processes to effectively track and measure key growth KPIs
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have 2+ years experience in digital customer acquisition (e.g. Facebook Ads, Google Ads)
- You have proficiency in Excel. Bonus points if you have experience with Tableau or similar business intelligence platforms (e.g. Qlikview, Domo, Looker) and SQL!
- You have a track record of applying structure to ambiguous problems to devise rigorous action plans
- You have the desire to not only tackle a variety of business problems, but also provide insight and relevant recommendations
- You have the ability to pick-up new skills and domain knowledge quickly while adapting to change in a productive and positive manner
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America’s leading online insurance marketplace. Since 2014, our mission has been to help people get the financial protection they need (and feel good about it). We make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. To date, we’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance and placed over $45 billion in coverage.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we’re looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces three years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!
Back to top