Technical Training Manager (New Jersey)
Come help us deliver great software.
Polaris is looking for a Technical Training Manager who is ready for a challenge. Ready to forge new solutions to influence healthcare. Ready to join an organization that values creativity and ingenuity without roadblocks. Here’s your chance to join a dynamic, global team of technology and domain subject matter experts, developers, quality assurance experts and business analysts who are helping shape the future of healthcare compliance.
About Our Team
We are a proud team of creative & collaborative thinkers whose reputation as innovators and industry experts is globally recognized. We are a highly motivated team of IT professionals who enjoy creating leading-edge business solutions for the life sciences healthcare law compliance business. The Technical Training Manager will be part of a friendly and fun team operating in a dynamic and fast paced environment. This is a hands-on leadership role. You will be tasked with leading, facilitating and delivering high quality training programs for Polaris’s employees as well as Polaris’s vendors. The Technical Training Manager will determine training objectives and perform analysis of training needs, create training programs and develop a variety of instructional methods. The Technical Training Manager will also be responsible for creating and delivering internal training programs to Polaris’s employees as well as Polaris’s vendors. You will leverage your leadership and expertise in training and development across multiple industries.
Polaris Solutions is searching for a Technical Training Manager, to join our growing technology team. The Technical Manager will work closely with the Quality Assurance and Delivery team. The Manager will be sitting out of our NJ office and will be responsible for various tasks, in addition to those related to training.
- Training (70%): The Technical Training Manager will be mainly training NJ Development and Quality Assurance team, and off-shore Development and Quality Assurance team, but will also have some training responsibilities for the global company
- Responsibilities (20%): The Technical Training Manager will also have Human resources responsibilities such as recruiting, immigration and overseeing internal committees
- Operations Responsibilities (10%): The Operations responsibilities will include tasks such as Deltek enforcement, register visitors and managing supply orders.
- Technical Training Manager will need to coordinate between different time zones and work with off-shore teams.
- Technical Training Manager will be the Administrator for Learning Management System (LMS)
- Training Responsibilities
- Technical Training manager will be required to visit India (4-6 weeks/year)
- The position will be based out our New Jersey office, in order to help focus on training Development and Quality Assurance team members
- Will be responsible for developing a training program for baseline certification on the Polaris platform of solutions
- Will be required to develop an assessment program (scorecard)
- Will be required to implement or create a training tracking system
- Candidate will be required to have a strong understanding of our products
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of the business
The following skills are required of our team members:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in related field
- 5+ years Software training and leadership experience
- Ability to coordinate with off-shore teams and respective time zones
- Ability to adapt training styles to different cultures
- Ability to take initiative
- Must have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Process oriented, problem solving and quality focused attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven technical writing abilities
- Team-oriented thinking with demonstrated ability to produce high-quality work as part of a fast-paced, dynamic team
- Proven ability to collaborate with and drive cross-functional and interdepartmental teams
- This role will report to the Software Delivery Director and HR Director
Physical and Location Requirements:
- Ability to work in our New Brunswick office on a regular basis (core hours are 9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday)
- Bachelor’s degree required
Back to top