Polaris is seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual to join our Hong Kong team. The ideal candidate will be excited about learning new technologies, has a can-do attitude, is result driven, and brings the ability to rapidly learn. The Japanese Translator will be working on multiple projects with other team members.
- To provide translation support for both written and oral communication between Japanese & English
- To support project team while meeting with Japanese customer
- To attend project related events when required
- To perform any translation ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree, majoring in Japanese language, Translation or Languages related discipline
- High proficiency in Japanese (JLPT N2 or above) and English
- Min 2 years’ experience in translation field / have experience working in Japanese environment
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Potential travel is required to do onsite translation, e.g. visit Japan customer
- Strong self-motivation, detail-oriented and able to work independently under pressure and tight schedule
- Working period: starting from January 2017, for 3-6 months, 20 hours per week / 80 hours per month
Meet Some of Polaris's Employees
Recruiting & Office Coordinator
Vanessa liaises between Polaris’ Human Resources and Office Management Teams. She incorporates innovative methodologies and practices that attract and retain the best IT talent from around the globe.
Back to top