Point B's technology solutions group has been established to build technology-enabled products, solutions, delivery models & business models to more rapidly deliver client value, and to grow Point B profitability, career opportunities and value. The technology solutions group will offer technology development and delivery capabilities that will be used for our own product development and offered directly to clients. We are looking for Solution Engineers who can help us develop and deliver these capabilities.
What you'll get to do:
- Build, and deliver innovative solutions for our clients and our firm
- Build a profitable capability within Point B that delivers end-to-end technology solutions to our clients
- Partner effectively within and outside of Point B to design best-in-class solutions
- Analyze, design, and develop software solutions for our clients and for Point B
- Deploy and operate end-to-end solutions for our clients
- Collaborate with Point B's service and market teams to identify opportunities to design and deliver technology capabilities and offerings
- Stay on top of emerging technology trends, and methodologies.
What we offer our Solution Engineers:
- The opportunity to be part of building and growing our technology solutions and capabilities within Point B
- The support of a well-established consulting firm and access to a rich network of knowledgeable peers
- The opportunity to build and be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
- The chance to have a balanced lifestyle by working with local clients in a flexible consulting model
What we expect you've already done:
- Proven yourself as a subject matter expert with 5+ years of experience developing software solutions for business users, including all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Supported software sales, preferably within a consulting environment, with direct experience in large program and solution management
- Worked effectively as a technologists in multiple industries and business areas
- Earned a B.A. or B.S. degree in a quantitative subject (computer science, engineering, mathematics, sciences, economics, etc.)
The kind of people we look for:
- Versatile consultants who thrive on variety and challenge
- Proven leaders with a strong growth track record and mindset
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Engaging technologist who make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities
Your Office Home Base:
Intrigued To Learn More:
When you apply for this role, your information will be personally reviewed by our talent acquisition team (not by a robot). You can expect to hear back within 48 hours with feedback if we think there could be a fit and what next steps look like.
About Point B:
At Point B , we work with some of the country's most respected companies to help them form, execute, and thrive. With capabilities including Management Consulting , Venture Investment and Advisory , and Property Development , our integrated businesses provide value to the organizations and communities we serve.
What makes Point B Different?
- Our Founding Purpose and Values of our firm. Be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
- 100% Employee Ownership - Giving you a voice in directing your career and building our firm
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion is proud to be the foundation of Point B. Point B exists for the benefit of our people. From the beginning, putting our people first meant embracing our differences
- The ability to chart your individual career path based on your expertise and passions. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results
- Work-Life Balance – A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration. Our local model, mixed with the option to pick your projects, empowers you to choose the life you want.
- Award winning – We are proud to be named a Best Workplace in the US by Fortune magazine, Best Workplaces for Millennials, and Best Workplaces for Women. Hear more about why people love working at Point B on GlassDoor .
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Back to top