ServiceNow Implementation Consultant
- United States
What makes Point B different? An employee-ownership model that gives you a voice in directing your career and building our firm. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results. A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration.
It's no wonder that publications like Fortune, The Wall Street Journal, Consulting® magazine, and many others consistently rank Point B as one of the best places to work.
What You'll Get To Do:
The ServiceNow Implementation Consultant will play a primary role in the management and oversight of Point B and our client's ServiceNow implementations and environments. This position will bring ServiceNow System Development and Systems Administration skills, including experience developing, integrating and administering a ServiceNow ITSM solution in a cloud-based environment. This position requires a breadth of technical knowledge and experience as well as excellent customer service, task ownership, multi-tasking and team communications skills.
· Help grow a national ServiceNow consulting practice
· Serve as a consultant and design solutions for the ServiceNow platform
· Work with client team members thru discovery, solution development, and solution implementation of various ServiceNow offerings
· Socialize and evangelize the full capabilities of the ServiceNow platform for our clients
· Provide direction to Point B or client developers and administrators executing the project deliverables
· Capable of supporting user productivity by working closely to help find solutions
What We Expect You've Already Done:
· A minimum of 5 years leading or participating in technology projects, preferably in a client facing consulting environment with oversight of project team members
· Experience with ServiceNow custom implementation / development / administration
· Excellent ServiceNow HI Portal user experience; demonstrated ability to work with ServiceNow on issue resolution
· Extensive Troubleshooting experience with the ability to provide on-going production support of these applications
· Experience in designing and implementing client scripts, business rules, workflows, and otherwise configure or modify applications to meet business requirements
· Fundamental knowledge of identifying application opportunities, prioritize needs, configure / test / deploy solutions
· Developed skills and experience in supporting the configuration, development & training of custom applications supporting external client needs
· Conducted proper escalation of support requests across internal and 3 rd party infrastructure/helpdesk providers
· Prepared and delivered presentations to client teams throughout the engagement lifecycle
· Worked as a team player and collaborator to design and implement integrations with other systems
· Established expertise in end user support and issue resolution
· Developed outstanding communication, task, and time management skills
· Demonstrated the ability to meet project deadlines and successfully handle multiple project assignments
· SQL Server administration experience preferred
· Earned a B.A. or B.S. degree preferred
The Kind of People We Look For:
· Versatile consultants who thrive on variety, challenge and some ambiguity
· Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
· Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities
· Ability to work non-standard work hours when necessary
· Preferably located in Seattle, Southern California, Denver, Chicago, Dallas
· Flexibility to travel 50%
Your Office Home Base:
Point B Locations
Intrigued To Learn More:
When you apply for this role, your information will be personally reviewed by our talent acquisition team (not by a robot). You can expect to hear back within 48 hours with feedback if we think there could be a fit and what next steps look like.
About Point B:
At Point B , we work with some of the country's most respected companies to help them form, execute, and thrive. With capabilities including Management Consulting , Venture Investment and Advisory , and Property Development , our integrated businesses provide value to the organizations and communities we serve.
What makes Point B Different?
- Our Founding Purpose and Values of our firm. Be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
- 100% Employee Ownership - Giving you a voice in directing your career and building our firm
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion is proud to be the foundation of Point B. Point B exists for the benefit of our people. From the beginning, putting our people first meant embracing our differences
- The ability to chart your individual career path based on your expertise and passions. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results
- Work-Life Balance – A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration. Our local model, mixed with the option to pick your projects, empowers you to choose the life you want.
- Award winning – We are proud to be named a Best Workplace in the US by Fortune magazine, Best Workplaces for Millennials, and Best Workplaces for Women. Hear more about why people love working at Point B on GlassDoor .
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Back to top