Senior Project Manager - Property Development
Point B Property Development is looking for experienced leaders to join our team as we grow our Point B national business in real estate development, as part of Point B's unique integrated set of businesses.
What makes Point B different? An employee-ownership model that offers you diverse opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results. A culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration.
It's no wonder that Point B has been consistently recognized as one of the best places to work by Fortune® magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Vault.com® and many others.
This Property Development role is a unique opportunity as part of an entrepreneurial team to grow a business and advance our truly innovative approach to property development within the context of an established consulting and capital investment firm.
What you'll get to do:
- Be part of a team that is bringing fresh ideas and innovative thinking to an old-school industry
- Work in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment where you are looked to as a leader in growing a business
- Lead exciting real estate projects through all phases of the real estate development lifecycle
- Advise our clients and partners on their most strategic real estate projects
- Work outside your comfort zone and grow your skills and abilities
- Innovate and create new ways of solving problems and issues endemic to real estate development
- Help grow Property Development by leveraging the power of the Point B platform as well as your own network and relationships
- Collaborate with our management consulting and capital investment teams to deliver innovative results for our Property Development clients and partnerships
What we offer our Senior Project Managers:
- The opportunity to be part of a team that is responsible for building and growing an innovative business within Point B
- The support of a well-established consulting and capital investment firm and access to a rich network
- The opportunity to coach and mentor client leadership and earlier career project managers
- The opportunity to build a fun, collaborative culture with teams that are passionate about their communities and clients
- The opportunity to work in a world class firm with a variety of clients across a variety of industries and product types
- A comprehensive, flexible Total Rewards program that supports and recognizes each individual's unique needs and contributions to the firm
What we expect you've already done:
- Proven yourself as an expert leader across the full lifecycle of real estate development, including design/construction management, with 10+ years of experience across a range of development disciplines
- Successfully led large, operationally complex real estate projects across multiple industries and business areas
- Proven your ability to build effective networks and relationships within and outside the organization
- Demonstrated effective collaboration and advisory relationships with senior corporate executives
- Worked with minimal direction, showing self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, communications, and presentation skills
- Developed expertise with project management methodologies and confidence with financial models and technical documents
- Earned a B.A. or B.S. degree, preferably in a related field; MBA desired
The kind of people we look for:
- Versatile team members who thrive on variety, challenge and all aspects of growing a business
- Team players who are hungry, humble, and "people-smart"
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Self-starters who effectively deal with ambiguity, failures, and conflict
- Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients and communities
- Passionate and flexible entrepreneurs with the ability to travel up to 90%
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability
See Inside the Office of Point B
Point B is a 100% employee-owned firm that helps organizations form, execute, and thrive. With an integrated set of businesses that include management consulting, venture investment and advisory services, and property development, this pioneering approach delivers insights, knowledge, and follow-through at every scale. Point B’s values-based culture is recognized as the best in the industry—a culture based on open communication, transparency, and a strong ownership mentality.
Back to top