Senior Management Consultant, Process Improvement
Point B is an employee-owned management consulting firm looking for experienced consultants who want to be part of a dynamic, growing firm and make an impact with world-class clients.
What makes Point B different? An employee-ownership model that gives you a voice in directing your career and building our firm. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results. A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration.
It's no wonder that Point B has been consistently recognized as one of the best places to work by Fortune® magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Consulting® magazine, Vault.com® and many others.
What you'll get to do:
- Lead and assist on client engagements centered on the planning, implementation and management of process improvement initiatives (up to 80% travel)
- Lead critical business and technology initiatives with top clients, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies
- Broaden your leadership skills working across a variety of industries and functional areas
- Have a voice in identifying the projects you work on and clients that interest you
- Exercise your entrepreneurial spirit and contribute to the firm's growth as an employee-owner
What we offer our Senior Associates:
- The ability to chart your individual career path based on your expertise and passions
- An environment that encourages you to identify new opportunities and provides the support to make it happen
- The chance to have a balanced lifestyle by working with local or national clients in a flexible consulting model
- The opportunity to build and be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
- A comprehensive, flexible Total Rewards program that supports and recognizes each individual's unique needs and contributions to the firm
What we expect you've already done:
- A minimum of 8 years as a proven leader of complex business or technology initiatives with at least 5 focused on process improvement initiatives, in a consulting environment
- Developed skills and experience in creating Value Stream Maps, managing business metrics, developing recommendations for future state processes and implementing process improvements
- Led systems implementation, program execution, operations and/or process improvement engagements
- Worked as an effective leader across multiple industries and functional areas
- Established expertise in project management methodologies, approaches, and tools
- Lean Master or Lean Six-Sigma Black Belt certification or proficiency is a plus
- Earned a B.A. or B.S. degree and preferably an MBA
The kind of people we look for:
- Versatile consultants who thrive on variety and challenge
- Innate problem-solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities
- Talented consultants with a growth mindset who want to use their networking and relationship-building skills to help grow the firm
Your Office Home Base:
Intrigued To Learn More:
When you apply for this role, your information will be personally reviewed by our talent acquisition team (not by a robot). You can expect to hear back within 48 hours with feedback if we think there could be a fit and what next steps look like.
About Point B:
At Point B , we work with some of the country's most respected companies to help them form, execute, and thrive. With capabilities including Management Consulting, Venture Investment and Advisory, and Property Development , our integrated businesses provide value to the organizations and communities we serve.
What makes Point B Different?
- Our Founding Purpose and Values of our firm. Be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
- 100% Employee Ownership - Giving you a voice in directing your career and building our firm
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion is proud to be the foundation of Point B. Point B exists for the benefit of our people. From the beginning, putting our people first meant embracing our differences
- The ability to chart your individual career path based on your expertise and passions. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results
- Work-Life Balance – A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration. Our local model, mixed with the option to pick your projects, empowers you to choose the life you want.
- Award winning – We are proud to be named a Best Workplace in the US by Fortune magazine, Best Workplaces for Millennials, and Best Workplaces for Women. Hear more about why people love working at Point B on GlassDoor .
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
See Inside the Office of Point B
Point B is a 100% employee-owned firm that helps organizations form, execute, and thrive. With an integrated set of businesses that include management consulting, venture investment and advisory services, and property development, this pioneering approach delivers insights, knowledge, and follow-through at every scale. Point B’s values-based culture is recognized as the best in the industry—a culture based on open communication, transparency, and a strong ownership mentality.
Back to top