Senior Management Consultant, Process Improvement
Point B is an employee-owned management consulting firm looking for experienced consultants who want to be part of a dynamic, growing firm and make an impact with world-class clients.
What makes Point B different? An employee-ownership model that gives you a voice in directing your career and building our firm. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results. A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration.
It's no wonder that Point B has been consistently recognized as one of the best places to work by Fortune® magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Consulting® magazine, Vault.com® and many others.
What you'll get to do:
- Lead and assist on client engagements centered on the planning, implementation and management of process improvement initiatives (up to 80% travel)
- Lead critical business and technology initiatives with top clients, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies
- Broaden your leadership skills working across a variety of industries and functional areas
- Have a voice in identifying the projects you work on and clients that interest you
- Exercise your entrepreneurial spirit and contribute to the firm's growth as an employee-owner
What we offer our Senior Associates:
- The ability to chart your individual career path based on your expertise and passions
- An environment that encourages you to identify new opportunities and provides the support to make it happen
- The chance to have a balanced lifestyle by working with local or national clients in a flexible consulting model
- The opportunity to build and be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
- A comprehensive, flexible Total Rewards program that supports and recognizes each individual's unique needs and contributions to the firm
What we expect you've already done:
- A minimum of 8 years as a proven leader of complex business or technology initiatives with at least 5 focused on process improvement initiatives, in a consulting environment
- Developed skills and experience in creating Value Stream Maps, managing business metrics, developing recommendations for future state processes and implementing process improvements
- Led systems implementation, program execution, operations and/or process improvement engagements
- Worked as an effective leader across multiple industries and functional areas
- Established expertise in project management methodologies, approaches, and tools
- Lean Master or Lean Six-Sigma Black Belt certification or proficiency is a plus
- Earned a B.A. or B.S. degree and preferably an MBA
The kind of people we look for:
- Versatile consultants who thrive on variety and challenge
- Innate problem-solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities
- Talented consultants with a growth mindset who want to use their networking and relationship-building skills to help grow the firm
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability
See Inside the Office of Point B
Point B is a 100% employee-owned firm that helps organizations form, execute, and thrive. With an integrated set of businesses that include management consulting, venture investment and advisory services, and property development, this pioneering approach delivers insights, knowledge, and follow-through at every scale. Point B’s values-based culture is recognized as the best in the industry—a culture based on open communication, transparency, and a strong ownership mentality.
Back to top