Senior Digital Project Manager, Digital Studio
WANTED: Creative leadership with business smarts
Point B Digital Studios is an experienced design studio grounded in digital innovation while being an integral part of an employee-owned management consulting firm. We are looking for talented senior project managers who want to be part of a dynamic, growing firm and make an impact with world leading brands.
What makes Point B different? An employee-ownership model that gives you a voice in directing your career and building our firm. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results. A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration.
It's no wonder that Point B has been consistently recognized as one of the best places to work by Fortune® magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Consulting® magazine, Vault.com® and many others.
What you'll get to do:
- Help companies increase strategic innovation and agility across their interactive channels and platforms
- Oversee the lifecycles of multiple new client projects, from the proposal sign off to site launch and beyond
- Navigate an array of client relationships, project timelines, and implementations
- Exercise your entrepreneurial spirit and contribute to the firm's growth as an employee-owner
What we offer our Senior Project Managers:
- The ability to chart your individual career path based on your expertise and passions
- An environment that encourages you to identify new opportunities and provides the support to make it happen
- The chance to have a balanced lifestyle by working with local or national clients
- The opportunity to build and be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
- A comprehensive, flexible Total Rewards program that supports and recognizes each individual's unique needs and contributions to the firm
What we expect you've already done:
- 7-10 years, as a web/digital/interactive project manager or similar position in an agency or comparable industry environment
- Developed project schedules, budgets, facilitated meetings, used resource planning tools, negotiated and executed vendor SOW's
- Strong knowledge of account and project management principles, methods and techniques, with comfort in a technical environment
- Earned a B.A. or B.S. degree
The kind of people we look for:
- Versatile project managers who thrive on variety and challenge
- Sharp attention to detail and drive for perfection
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their company, clients, and communities
- Ability to work onsite in our Portland office
YOUR OFFICE HOME BASE:
INTRIGUED TO LEARN MORE:
When you apply for this role, your information will be personally reviewed by our talent acquisition team (not by a robot). You can expect to hear back within 48 hours with feedback if we think there could be a fit and what next steps look like.
ABOUT POINT B
At Point B, we work with some of the country's most respected companies to help them form, execute, and thrive. With capabilities including Management Consulting, Venture Investment and Advisory, Digital Studio and Property Development, our integrated businesses provide value to the organizations and communities we serve.
What makes Point B Different?
- Our Founding Purpose and Values of our firm. Be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
- 100% Employee Ownership- Giving you a voice in directing your career and building our firm
- The ability to grow your skills and advance your creative career through access to diverse project opportunities and mentorship
- Work-Life Balance – A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration.
- Award winning – We are proud to be named a Best Workplace in the US by Fortune magazine, Best Workplaces for Millennials, and Best Workplaces for Women. Hear more about why people love working at Point B on GlassDoor.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
See Inside the Office of Point B
Point B is a 100% employee-owned firm that helps organizations form, execute, and thrive. With an integrated set of businesses that include management consulting, venture investment and advisory services, and property development, this pioneering approach delivers insights, knowledge, and follow-through at every scale. Point B’s values-based culture is recognized as the best in the industry—a culture based on open communication, transparency, and a strong ownership mentality.
Back to top