Senior Business Analyst - Seattle
Point B is a management consulting firm looking for experienced consultants who want to make an impact with world-class clients.
What you'll get to do:
- Work on business and technology initiatives with top clients, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies
- Apply your expertise in business analysis and make a significant impact on critical client projects
- Build your skills and experience working across a variety of industries and functional areas
- Help to shape and define the business analysis capability within Point B
- Exercise your entrepreneurial spirit and contribute to the firm's growth as an employee-owner
What we offer our Senior Business Analysts:
- Challenging and diverse project work to grow your business analysis skills and exposure
- Support and mentorship from senior Point B consultants and leaders
- The chance to have a balanced lifestyle by working with local clients in a flexible consulting model
- The opportunity to build and be part of a fun and collaborative culture, with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
What we expect you've already done:
- Worked in a Business Analysis capacity for at least 5 - 7 years
- Led requirements identification and prioritization efforts for large scale business or technology projects
- Participated in system design and functional specification development
- Worked within IT organizations with exposure to the full system implementation lifecycle
- Worked across multiple industries, business areas, and business applications
- Utilized a variety of project management or system development methodologies (familiarity with Agile preferred)
- Earned a B.A. or B.S. Degree
The kind of people we look for:
- Versatile consultants who thrive on variety and challenge
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities
What makes Point B different? An employee-ownership model that gives you a voice in directing your career and building our firm. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results. A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration.
It's no wonder that publications like The Wall Street Journal, Consulting® magazine, and many others consistently rank Point B as one of the best places to work.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability
See Inside the Office of Point B
Point B is a 100% employee-owned firm that helps organizations form, execute, and thrive. With an integrated set of businesses that include management consulting, venture investment and advisory services, and property development, this pioneering approach delivers insights, knowledge, and follow-through at every scale. Point B’s values-based culture is recognized as the best in the industry—a culture based on open communication, transparency, and a strong ownership mentality.
Back to top