Senior Associate - Digital Services
Point B is a management consulting firm looking for experienced consultants to join our Digital practice and make a significant impact delivering to world-class clients and building our practice.
What makes Point B different? We look for self-driven leaders who thrive working alongside high-caliber peers for dynamic, industry-leading clients. At Point B, we put an emphasis on cultivating our employees while also providing them with the resources and opportunities to provide excellence in all services. And, above all, we aim to find colleagues who share our values, employee ownership mentality, and a desire to make Point B better.
It's no wonder that publications like Fortune magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Consulting® magazine, and many others consistently rank Point B as one of the best places to work.
What you'll get to do:
- Lead and advise client engagements centered on the planning, implementation, operation and management of Digital and mobile strategies and implementations
- Part of the development and growth of our Digital Services practice through leadership and exceptional client delivery.
- Exercise your entrepreneurial spirit and contribute to the firm's growth as an employee-owner
What we offer our Principal Consultants:
- The opportunity to be part of building a new practice area within Point B
- The support of a well-established consulting firm and access to a rich network
- The opportunity to build and be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
What we expect you've already done:
- Delivered specific and extensive experience advising and implementing strategies in the digital channel (e-commerce, mobile, social media, digital merchandising) and solution implementation.
- Utilized user-focused digital design to build dynamic customer experiences.
- Demonstrated experience in business case development, marketing, planning, implementation, operation, and management of digital & mobile applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with client leaders to lead high priority initiatives and act as a trusted advisor
- Proven project management in the planning, implementation, operation and management of digital strategies, implementations and projects
- Previous advisory experience desired
- Worked as an effective leader across multiple industries and business areas; Preference for industry experience in Retail, Healthcare, Media & Entertainment and Financial Services
- Earned a B.A. or B.S. degree;
- 8+ years of business experience
- This role is based in Chicago; candidate must be open to travel up to 80% of time.
Examples of the work we do:
- Lead the re-platforming of ecommerce site to Adaptive design architecture for global retailer
- Manage mobile app operations for leading pharmacy retailer
- Lead transition to Agile and throughput optimization of engineering org for social media startup
- Develop business case and financial model for new product delivery platform for HR services organization
- Deploy industry-leading native and web mobile applications and established the mobile program for a national airline
- Develop a Digital Strategy for a regional financial services organization
- Manage the product for the deployment of an enterprise content management system
- Develop a digital center of excellence
- Build personalization strategies and roadmap
- Lead the integration of digital and organizational strategies and tactics
The kind of people we look for:
- Versatile consultants who thrive on variety and challenge
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities
Sound like your ideal job? Then we'd love to get to know you. Please apply on-line at www.pointb.com/careers .
See Inside the Office of Point B
Point B is a 100% employee-owned firm that helps organizations form, execute, and thrive. With an integrated set of businesses that include management consulting, venture investment and advisory services, and property development, this pioneering approach delivers insights, knowledge, and follow-through at every scale. Point B’s values-based culture is recognized as the best in the industry—a culture based on open communication, transparency, and a strong ownership mentality.
Back to top