Sales Director - Austin/San Antonio
Point B is a management consulting firm looking for a talented and driven Sales Director who wants to use his/her strong network and exceptional selling skills to expand our client base in our local markets.
What makes Point B different? An employee-ownership model that gives you a voice in building our firm and the opportunity to share in our growth and successes. A unique culture that recognizes the importance of relationships and collaboration. A consulting team that delivers consistently high client satisfaction. In our newest markets (Boston and Minneapolis), you'll also get the opportunity to be an entrepreneur and help build Point B's local brand.
It's no wonder that publications like The Wall Street Journal, Fortune, Consulting® magazine, and many others consistently rank Point B as one of the best places to work.
What you'll get to do:
- Drive lead generation in collaboration with local Market resources and firm-wide Marketing
- Drive the sales process for targeted accounts and services in collaboration with Service Line, Industry and Market leaders
- Develop and strengthen relationships with prospective local clients
- Grow the revenue and profitability of services Point B offers in terms of value to clients, number of clients, and profitability
What we offer:
- A highly referenceable client base, with client satisfaction ranked among the best in the industry
- A nimble, supportive environment without the red tape of large organizations
- A very competitive compensation plan with exceptionally strong upside potential
What we expect you've already done:
- 5 to 8 years of corporate/business sales experience or consulting delivery experience
- Successful track record of pursuing and landing sales at a pace of $3M to $6M per year or greater
- Successfully "hunted" to acquire new clients, preferably in management consulting
- Built a deep and broad professional network that aligns to our target client base in Austin/San Antonio
- Negotiated new or existing contracts in an effort to best position the client and consulting firm for successful outcomes
- Developed successful proposals and shown exceptional negotiation and client management skills
- Expertly managed and accurately forecasted sales cycles ranging from one to twelve months
- Earned a B.A. or B.S. Degree, MBA preferred
The kind of people we look for:
- Have excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills
- Are passionate about growing a company like Point B
- Are focused on delivering successful outcomes for clients and Point B through a consultative sales process
- Are able to work effectively with a matrixed organization offering a broad range of services
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability
See Inside the Office of Point B
Point B is a 100% employee-owned firm that helps organizations form, execute, and thrive. With an integrated set of businesses that include management consulting, venture investment and advisory services, and property development, this pioneering approach delivers insights, knowledge, and follow-through at every scale. Point B’s values-based culture is recognized as the best in the industry—a culture based on open communication, transparency, and a strong ownership mentality.
Back to top