Property Development, Project Manager
Point B Property Development is looking for experienced leaders to join our team as we grow our Point B national business in real estate development, as part of Point B's unique integrated set of businesses.
What makes Point B different? An employee-ownership model that offers you diverse opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results. A culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration.
It's no wonder that Point B has been consistently recognized as one of the best places to work by Fortune® magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Vault.com® and many others.
This Property Development role is a unique opportunity as part of an entrepreneurial team to grow a business and advance our truly innovative approach to property development within the context of an established consulting and capital investment firm.
What you will get to do:
- Be part of a team that is bringing fresh ideas and innovative thinking to an old-school industry
- Work in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment where you are looked to as a leader in growing a business
- Lead exciting real estate projects through all phases of the real estate development lifecycle
- Advise our clients and partners on their most strategic real estate projects
- Work outside your comfort zone and grow your skills and abilities
- Innovate and create new ways of solving problems and issues endemic to real estate development
- Help grow Property Development by leveraging the power of the Point B platform as well as your own network and relationships
- Collaborate with our management consulting and capital investment teams to deliver innovative results for our Property Development clients and partnerships
What we offer our Project Managers:
- The opportunity to be part of a team that is responsible for building and growing an innovative business within Point B
- The support of a well-established consulting and capital investment firm and access to a rich network
- The opportunity to support team members and help other associates and clients achieve their goals
- The opportunity to build a fun, collaborative culture with teams that are passionate about their communities and clients
- The opportunity to work in a world class firm with a variety of clients across a variety of industries and product types
- A comprehensive, flexible Total Rewards program that supports and recognizes each individual's unique needs and contributions to the firm
What we expect you have already done:
- Proven yourself as a leader in real estate development, including design/construction management, with 5 to 10 years of total experience, 5 years of relevant experience
- Successfully led real estate and real estate development projects as the tenant/owner representative
- Experience in some or all of the following activities: pre-development, due diligence, market analysis, site planning, project estimating, budgeting and scheduling, permitting, design management, construction management, commissioning, and launch/occupancy
- Proven your ability to build effective networks and relationships within and outside the organization
- Can operate independently, showing self-motivation and the desire and ability to learn
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, communications, and presentation skills
- Experience with project management methodologies and comfort with financial models and technical documents
- Earned a B.A. or B.S. degree, preferably in a related field; MBA desired
The kind of people we look for:
- Versatile team members who thrive on variety, challenge and all aspects of growing a business
- Team players who are hungry, humble, and "people-smart"
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Self-starters who effectively deal with ambiguity, failures, and conflict
- Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients and communities
- Passionate and flexible entrepreneurs with the ability to travel up to 90%
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability
See Inside the Office of Point B
Point B is a 100% employee-owned firm that helps organizations form, execute, and thrive. With an integrated set of businesses that include management consulting, venture investment and advisory services, and property development, this pioneering approach delivers insights, knowledge, and follow-through at every scale. Point B’s values-based culture is recognized as the best in the industry—a culture based on open communication, transparency, and a strong ownership mentality.
Back to top