Principal Management Consultant, Technology Transformation
- United States
Point B is a management consulting firm looking for experienced consultants to join our Business Technology Services practice and make a significant impact delivering to world-class clients and building our practice.
What makes Point B different? We look for self-driven leaders who thrive working alongside high-caliber peers for dynamic, industry-leading clients. At Point B, we put an emphasis on cultivating our employees while also providing them with the resources and opportunities to provide excellence in all services. And, above all, we aim to find colleagues who share our values, employee ownership mentality, and a desire to make Point B better.
It's no wonder that publications like The Wall Street Journal, Consulting® magazine, and many others consistently rank Point B as one of the best places to work.
What you'll get to do:
- Lead and advise client engagements centered on the planning, implementation, operation and management of Information Technology systems and organizations (up to 100% travel)
- Contribute to the development and growth of our Business Technology practice
- Further your Business Technology subject matter expertise through development of service offerings, thought leadership, and development of our people
What we offer our Principal Consultants:
- The opportunity to be part of building a new practice area within Point B
- The support of a well-established consulting firm and access to a rich network
- The opportunity to build and be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
What we expect you've already done:
- Proven yourself as a leader in the strategy, planning, and execution of an Agile Transformation
- Proven experience helping large enterprise organizations move from a waterfall to agile modality
- Demonstrated expertise and experience with one or more:
- IT strategy development
- IT assessments: SDLC, Operations, Maturity
- IT management & governance
- Cloud Infrastructure: Public, Private, Multi
- Software Development Practices
- Enterprise Architecture
- Prior experience within a consulting environment
- Experience across multiple industries
- Fortune 500 consulting or IT leadership experience
- B.A. or B.S. degree minimum; MBA preferred
- 15+ years of business experience
The kind of people we look for:
- Versatile consultants who thrive on variety and challenge
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities
Intrigued to Learn More:
When you apply for this role, your information will be personally reviewed by our talent acquisition team (not by a robot). You can expect to hear back within 48 hours with feedback if we think there could be a fit and what next steps look like.
About Point B:
At Point B , we work with some of the countries most respected companies to help them form, execute, and thrive. With capabilities including Management Consulting , Venture Investment and Advisory , and Property Development , our integrated businesses provide value to the organizations and communities we serve.
What makes Point B Different?
- Our Founding Purpose and Values of our firm. Be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
- 100% Employee Ownership - Giving you a voice in directing your career and building our firm
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion is proud to be the foundation of Point B. Point B exists for the benefit of our people. From the beginning, putting our people first meant embracing our differences
- The ability to chart your individual career path based on your expertise and passions. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results
- Work-Life Balance – A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration. Our local model, mixed with the option to pick your projects, empowers you to choose the life you want.
- Award winning – We are proud to be named a Best Workplace in the US by Fortune magazine, Best Workplaces for Millennials, and Best Workplaces for Women. Hear more about why people love working at Point B on GlassDoor .
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce . We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Back to top