Principal Management Consultant, Organizational Effectiveness
Point B is an employee-owned management consulting firm looking for experienced consultants who want to be part of a dynamic, growing firm and make an impact with world-class clients.
What makes Point B different? An employee-ownership model that gives you a voice in directing your career and building our firm. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results. A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration.
It's no wonder that Point B has been consistently recognized as one of the best places to work by Fortune® magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Consulting® magazine, Vault.com® and many others.
What you'll get to do:
- Lead and advise consulting engagements that enable and drive significant organization change across our markets (up to 80% travel)
- Engagements include developing change management approach and strategies; designing and implementing organizational changes to roles, responsibilities, reporting relationships; designing and implementing training and communications; facilitating a wide range of meetings and conversations to reach clear outcomes and common understanding; advancing the capabilities of leaders and teams
- Lead organizational effectiveness business development efforts
- Further your Organizational Effectiveness subject matter expertise through development of service offerings, thought leadership and development of our people
- Broaden your leadership skills working across a variety of industries and functional areas
- Have a voice in identifying the projects you work on and clients that interest you
- Exercise your entrepreneurial spirit and contribute to the firm's growth as an employee-owner
What we offer our Principals:
- The ability to chart your individual career path based on your expertise and passions
- An environment that encourages you to identify new opportunities and the support to make it happen
- The chance to have a balanced lifestyle by working with local or national clients in a flexible consulting model
- The opportunity to build and be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
- A comprehensive, flexible Total Rewards program that supports and recognizes each individual's unique needs and contributions to the firm
What we expect you've already done:
- Proven yourself as an Organizational Effectiveness leader, for a minimum of eight years, delivering client outcomes with subject matter expertise in organizational assessment and design, talent strategies, business process, technology, and/or financial analysis
- Performed engagement lead roles as primary contact for executive level stakeholders to develop strong client relationships and deliver project outcomes
- Worked within a consulting environment, with business and people development responsibilities
- Worked as an effective leader across multiple business areas and multiple industries. Demonstrated ability to lead in a peer-based culture.
- Earned a B.A. or B.S. degree and preferably an MBA
- National position, preferably resides in Chicago, Dallas, Seattle, or Southern California
The kind of people we look for:
- Versatile consultants who thrive on variety and challenge
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities
- Talented consultants with a growth mindset who want to use their networking and relationship building skills to help growth the firm
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability
Back to top