Principal Management Consultant
Point B is a management consulting firm looking for experienced consultants to join our Seattle Project Leadership practice and make a significant impact delivering to world-class clients and build our practice.
What makes Point B different? An employee-ownership model that gives you a voice in directing your career and building our firm. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results. A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration.
It's no wonder that Point B has been consistently recognized as one of the best places to work by Crains®, Fortune® magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Consulting® magazine, Vault.com® and many others.
What you'll get to do:
- Lead and advise client engagements centered on the planning and execution of their most strategic initiatives
- Contribute to the development and growth of our Seattle market through our Project Leadership practice by working across the firm to identify and pursue opportunities
- Further your subject matter expertise through development of service offerings, thought leadership, and development of our people
- Contribute to project leadership knowledge, skills and competencies through thought leadership and sharing of best practices
- Provide insight into project leadership offering design and development and go-to-market approach for client engagement and delivery
What we offer our Principals:
- The opportunity to be part of building and growing a practice area within Point B
- The support of a well-established consulting firm and access to a rich network
- The opportunity to build and be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
What we expect you've already done:
- Proven yourself as a subject matter expert in the area of Project Leadership, Program Management and the design and/or recovery of complex projects and programs (solution architecture) with a proven track record of excellent client service delivery
- Worked and driven sales pursuits within a consulting environment, with direct experience in large program and solution management
- Provided expertise and strategic insight to solving complex business problems, transformational initiatives and executive leadership
- Worked as an effective leader across multiple industries and business areas
- Earned a B.A. or B.S. degree, MBA encouraged
- 10+ years of relevant business experience
The kind of people we look for:
- Versatile consultants who thrive on variety and challenge
- Proven leaders with a strong growth track record and mindset
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities
Your Office Home Base:
Intrigued To Learn More:
When you apply for this role, your information will be personally reviewed by our talent acquisition team (not by a robot). You can expect to hear back within 48 hours with feedback if we think there could be a fit and what next steps look like.
About Point B:
At Point B , we work with some of the country's most respected companies to help them form, execute, and thrive. With capabilities including Management Consulting , Venture Investment and Advisory , and Property Development , our integrated businesses provide value to the organizations and communities we serve.
What makes Point B Different?
- Our Founding Purpose and Values of our firm. Be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
- 100% Employee Ownership - Giving you a voice in directing your career and building our firm
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion is proud to be the foundation of Point B. Point B exists for the benefit of our people. From the beginning, putting our people first meant embracing our differences
- The ability to chart your individual career path based on your expertise and passions. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results
- Work-Life Balance – A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration. Our local model, mixed with the option to pick your projects, empowers you to choose the life you want.
- Award winning – We are proud to be named a Best Workplace in the US by Fortune magazine, Best Workplaces for Millennials, and Best Workplaces for Women. Hear more about why people love working at Point B on GlassDoor .
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
See Inside the Office of Point B
Point B is a 100% employee-owned firm that helps organizations form, execute, and thrive. With an integrated set of businesses that include management consulting, venture investment and advisory services, and property development, this pioneering approach delivers insights, knowledge, and follow-through at every scale. Point B’s values-based culture is recognized as the best in the industry—a culture based on open communication, transparency, and a strong ownership mentality.
Back to top