Principal Management Consultant
Point B is a management consulting firm looking for experienced consultants to join our Seattle Project Leadership practice and make a significant impact delivering to world-class clients and build our practice.
What makes Point B different? An employee-ownership model that gives you a voice in directing your career and building our firm. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results. A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration.
It's no wonder that Point B has been consistently recognized as one of the best places to work by Crains®, Fortune® magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Consulting® magazine, Vault.com® and many others.
What you'll get to do:
- Lead and advise client engagements centered on the planning and execution of their most strategic initiatives
- Contribute to the development and growth of our Seattle market through our Project Leadership practice by working across the firm to identify and pursue opportunities
- Further your subject matter expertise through development of service offerings, thought leadership, and development of our people
- Contribute to project leadership knowledge, skills and competencies through thought leadership and sharing of best practices
- Provide insight into project leadership offering design and development and go-to-market approach for client engagement and delivery
What we offer our Principals:
- The opportunity to be part of building and growing a practice area within Point B
- The support of a well-established consulting firm and access to a rich network
- The opportunity to build and be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
What we expect you've already done:
- Proven yourself as a subject matter expert in the area of Project Leadership, Program Management and the design and/or recovery of complex projects and programs (solution architecture) with a proven track record of excellent client service delivery
- Worked and driven sales pursuits within a consulting environment, with direct experience in large program and solution management
- Provided expertise and strategic insight to solving complex business problems, transformational initiatives and executive leadership
- Worked as an effective leader across multiple industries and business areas
- Earned a B.A. or B.S. degree, MBA encouraged
- 10+ years of relevant business experience
The kind of people we look for:
- Versatile consultants who thrive on variety and challenge
- Proven leaders with a strong growth track record and mindset
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities
Your Office Home Base:
Intrigued To Learn More:
When you apply for this role, your information will be personally reviewed by our talent acquisition team (not by a robot). You can expect to hear back within 48 hours with feedback if we think there could be a fit and what next steps look like.
About Point B:
At Point B , we work with some of the country's most respected companies to help them form, execute, and thrive. With capabilities including Management Consulting , Venture Investment and Advisory , and Property Development , our integrated businesses provide value to the organizations and communities we serve.
What makes Point B Different?
- Our Founding Purpose and Values of our firm. Be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
- 100% Employee Ownership - Giving you a voice in directing your career and building our firm
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion is proud to be the foundation of Point B. Point B exists for the benefit of our people. From the beginning, putting our people first meant embracing our differences
- The ability to chart your individual career path based on your expertise and passions. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results
- Work-Life Balance – A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration. Our local model, mixed with the option to pick your projects, empowers you to choose the life you want.
- Award winning – We are proud to be named a Best Workplace in the US by Fortune magazine, Best Workplaces for Millennials, and Best Workplaces for Women. Hear more about why people love working at Point B on GlassDoor .
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Back to top