Principal Management Consultant, Business Intelligence
Point B is a management consulting firm looking for experienced consultants to join our Business Technology practice and make a significant impact delivering to world-class clients.
What makes Point B different? An employee-ownership model that gives you a voice in directing your career and building our firm. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results. A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration.
It's no wonder that publications like The Wall Street Journal, Consulting® magazine, and many others consistently rank Point B as one of the best places to work.
What you'll get to do:
- Lead and advise client engagements centered on designing and building data-driven organizations/teams and implementing business processes that leverage analytical insights (up to 80% travel)
- Contribute to the development and growth of our Business Technology/Business Intelligence practice
- Further your Business Technology subject matter expertise through development of service offerings, thought leadership, and development of our people
What we offer our Principal Consultants:
- The opportunity to be part of building a new practice area within Point B
- The support of a well-established consulting firm and access to a rich network
- The opportunity to build and be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
What we expect you've already done:
- Proven yourself as a leader in the planning, implementation, operation and management of Information Technology systems and organizations, specifically in the area of Business Intelligence
- Applied expertise in business intelligence and analytics strategy development, solution implementation and quantitative analytical methods
- Worked within a consulting environment, with direct experience in systems implementation
- Worked as an effective leader across multiple industries and business areas
- Earned a B.A. or B.S. degree, advanced degrees encouraged
- 10+ years of business experience; 8+ years of business intelligence and analytics experience.
The kind of people we look for:
- Versatile consultants who thrive on variety and challenge
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability
Back to top