Principal Consultant, Digital Strategy
Ready to combine your digital expertise and entrepreneurial spirit to help build a Digital Consulting practice? Want to work for an established management consultancy that values individual initiative and is nationally recognized for being a ‘Best Place to Work'? Point B is looking for experienced Digital Strategy Consultants who can leverage their expertise to help our world-class clients navigate transformational change while also shaping the future of the Digital Consulting practice itself.
Point B is a management consulting firm like no other. We are a team of highly accomplished management consultants across a diverse set of disciplines that are empowered to drive change initiatives for our clients as well as lead the future of the practice and firm.
What makes Point B different? An employee-ownership model that gives you a voice in directing your career and building our firm. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results. A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration.
Our Digital Consulting practice is a fast growing team focused on guiding clients of all sizes, across diverse industries, through transformational digital change. From setting the strategic vision to executing individual initiatives, we help our clients identify their key business challenges, examine their digital customer experience and uncover unique opportunities to create business value.
What you'll get to do:
- Lead our clients through transformational change by driving the design and execution of digital strategies
- Work collaboratively with client C-suite leaders to understand business challenges and the competitive market landscape to design the desired future state
- Lead teams of client personnel and Point B consultants, including Point B's Digital Studio, to plan and deliver on digital strategies and initiatives
- Contribute to the direction of our Digital Consulting practice through exceptional client service delivery and support of business development efforts
- Drive business development to help grow our digital business
- Grow your knowledge and expertise in digital disciplines across multiple industries
What we offer our Senior Associates:
- The opportunity to be part of building a new practice area within Point B
- The support of a well-established consulting firm and access to a rich network
- Competitive compensation within a firm that values individual flexibility and work/life balance
- The opportunity to build and be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
What we expect you've already done:
- 12+ years of consulting and business experience defining and executing strategies; 5+ years of experience across the digital spectrum (digital strategy, e-commerce, mobile, social media, digital marketing)
- Demonstrated experience in business case development, marketing, planning, implementation, operation, and management of digital and mobile initiatives
- Implemented user-centered design principles to build dynamic customer experiences
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with client executives to lead high priority initiatives and act as a trusted advisor
- Proven leadership in the planning and implementation of digital strategies, implementations and projects
- Worked as an effective leader across multiple industries and business areas; Preference for industry experience in Healthcare, Financial Services, Retail and Pharma.
- Earned a B.A. or B.S. degree
Examples of the work we do:
- Develop digital strategy for a regional financial services organization
- Build personalization strategies and roadmap for a global entertainment brand
- Design digital operations for a B2B organization in hospitality industry
- Develop vision and strategy for bringing digital into the physical store experience for a global retailer
- Manage mobile app operations for a leading pharmacy retailer
- Lead integration of digital and organizational change strategies and tactics for a healthcare provider
- Deploy enterprise content management system for a global biotech company
- Establish mobile program for a national airline
- Develop e-commerce capability for a national jewelry retailer
The kind of people we look for:
- Versatile consultants who are passionate about digital and thrive on variety and challenge
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Comfortable transitioning between strategic and execution responsibilities to maximize client value
- Confident decision makers with a proactive mindset
- Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities
- Open to travel up to 50% of the time
Your Office Home Base:
Intrigued To Learn More:
When you apply for this role, your information will be personally reviewed by our talent acquisition team (not by a robot). You can expect to hear back within 48 hours with feedback if we think there could be a fit and what next steps look like.
About Point B:
At Point B , we work with some of the country's most respected companies to help them form, execute, and thrive. With capabilities including Management Consulting , Venture Investment and Advisory , and Property Development , our integrated businesses provide value to the organizations and communities we serve.
What makes Point B Different?
- Our Founding Purpose and Values of our firm. Be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
- 100% Employee Ownership - Giving you a voice in directing your career and building our firm
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion is proud to be the foundation of Point B. Point B exists for the benefit of our people. From the beginning, putting our people first meant embracing our differences
- The ability to chart your individual career path based on your expertise and passions. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results
- Work-Life Balance – A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration. Our local model, mixed with the option to pick your projects, empowers you to choose the life you want.
- Award winning – We are proud to be named a Best Workplace in the US by Fortune magazine, Best Workplaces for Millennials, and Best Workplaces for Women. Hear more about why people love working at Point B on GlassDoor .
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
See Inside the Office of Point B
Point B is a 100% employee-owned firm that helps organizations form, execute, and thrive. With an integrated set of businesses that include management consulting, venture investment and advisory services, and property development, this pioneering approach delivers insights, knowledge, and follow-through at every scale. Point B’s values-based culture is recognized as the best in the industry—a culture based on open communication, transparency, and a strong ownership mentality.
Back to top