Management Consultant, Project Leadership
Point B is an employee-owned management consulting firm looking for talented consultants who want to be part of a dynamic, growing firm and make an impact with world-class clients.
What makes Point B different? An employee-ownership model that gives you a voice in directing your career and building our firm. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results. A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration.
It's no wonder that Point B has been consistently recognized as one of the best places to work by Fortune® magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Consulting® magazine, Vault.com® and many others.
What you'll get to do:
- Work on critical business and technology initiatives with top clients, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies
- Build your skills and experience working across a variety of industries and functional areas
- Grow as a leader working alongside senior Point B consultants who provide mentorship and support
- Exercise your entrepreneurial spirit and contribute to the firm's growth as an employee-owner
- Have a voice in identifying the projects you work on and clients that interest you
What we offer our Associates:
- The ability to chart your individual career path based on your expertise and passions
- An environment that encourages you to identify new opportunities and provides the support to make it happen
- The chance to have a balanced lifestyle by working with local or national clients in a flexible consulting model
- The opportunity to build and be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
- A comprehensive, flexible Total Rewards program that supports and recognizes each individual's unique needs and contributions to the firm
What we expect you've already done:
- 3 to 7 years leading or participating in business or technology projects, preferably in a consulting environment
- Managed systems implementation projects, led project work-streams, or conducted business analysis in a technology environment
- Worked across multiple industries or functional areas
- Utilized project management and SDLC methodologies
- Earned a B.A. or B.S. degree and preferably an MBA
- This role is an opportunity to be involved in developing our growing Dallas market. Travel within Texas may be required for consulting engagements as we continue to develop this market
The kind of people we look for:
- Versatile consultants who thrive on variety and challenge
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities
- Talented consultants with a growth mindset who want to use their networking and relationship-building skills to help grow the firm
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability
See Inside the Office of Point B
Point B is a 100% employee-owned firm that helps organizations form, execute, and thrive. With an integrated set of businesses that include management consulting, venture investment and advisory services, and property development, this pioneering approach delivers insights, knowledge, and follow-through at every scale. Point B’s values-based culture is recognized as the best in the industry—a culture based on open communication, transparency, and a strong ownership mentality.
Back to top