- Emeryville, CA
Point B is an employee-owned management consulting firm looking for talented consultants who want to be part of a dynamic, growing firm and make an impact with world-class clients.
What makes Point B different? An employee-ownership model that gives you a voice in directing your career and building our firm. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results. A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration.
It's no wonder that Point B has been consistently recognized as one of the best places to work by Fortune® magazine, The Wall Street Journal, Consulting® magazine, Vault.com® and many others.
What you'll get to do:
- Work on critical business and technology initiatives with top clients, from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies
- Build your skills and experience working across a variety of industries and functional areas
- Grow as a leader working alongside senior Point B consultants who provide mentorship and support
- Exercise your entrepreneurial spirit and contribute to the firm's growth as an employee-owner
- Have a voice in identifying the projects you work on and clients that interest you
What we offer our Associates:
- The ability to chart your individual career path based on your expertise and passions
- An environment that encourages you to identify new opportunities and provides the support to make it happen
- The chance to have a balanced lifestyle by working with local or national clients in a flexible consulting model
- The opportunity to build and be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
- A comprehensive, flexible Total Rewards program that supports and recognizes each individual's unique needs and contributions to the firm
What we expect you've already done:
- 3 to 7 years leading or participating in business or technology projects, preferably in a consulting environment
- Managed systems implementation projects, led project work-streams, or conducted business analysis in a technology environment
- Worked across multiple industries or functional areas
- Utilized project management and SDLC methodologies
- Earned a B.A. or B.S. degree and preferably an MBA
The kind of people we look for:
- Versatile consultants who thrive on variety and challenge
- Innate problem solvers who want to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Engaging leaders who make a positive impact on their firm, clients, and communities
- Talented consultants with a growth mindset who want to use their networking and relationship-building skills to help grow the firm
Your Office Home Base:
Intrigued to Learn More:
When you apply for this role, your information will be personally reviewed by our talent acquisition team (not by a robot). You can expect to hear back within 48 hours with feedback if we think there could be a fit and what next steps look like.
About Point B:
At Point B , we work with some of the countries most respected companies to help them form, execute, and thrive. With capabilities including Management Consulting , Venture Investment and Advisory , and Property Development , our integrated businesses provide value to the organizations and communities we serve.
What makes Point B Different?
- Our Founding Purpose and Values of our firm. Be part of a fun and collaborative culture with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
- 100% Employee Ownership - Giving you a voice in directing your career and building our firm
- Equity, Diversity & Inclusion is proud to be the foundation of Point B. Point B exists for the benefit of our people. From the beginning, putting our people first meant embracing our differences
- The ability to chart your individual career path based on your expertise and passions. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results
- Work-Life Balance – A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration. Our local model, mixed with the option to pick your projects, empowers you to choose the life you want.
- Award winning – We are proud to be named a Best Workplace in the US by Fortune magazine, Best Workplaces for Millennials, and Best Workplaces for Women. Hear more about why people love working at Point B on GlassDoor .
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce . We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Back to top